What is the Most Guild-Typical Quirky Item You Own?

I literally possess like five different staffs all nearly the same height as myself, as well, as the fact that I have just random junk ive collected off of whims throughout the years.

8 Likes

The most ebenguardian thing I have is my Magic The Gathering (from Wizards of the Coastā„¢!) filing cabinet, I have yet to sort it out but eh

9 Likes

definitely the shortsword

6 Likes

Letā€™s see seeing as I have taken the test 4 times and gotten the same two guilds (Thornmouth my first two, Gossmere my second two) ill just give some quirky items for both!

Gossmere: According to the Healer portion I have my medic kit along, which I carry at basically all times. (I can go more in depth into that later if someone wishes) For the great champion portion I have in my wallet the speech Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote in preparedness if the invasion of D-Day failed as it reminds me to strive to be a good person even if the odds are stacked against me. For the teacher I have my notes on which I write near anything I find of importance.

Thornmouth: Scholar & Teacher I have the notes as listed above. Now there is one item that iā€™m not sure what category it falls under but I have an old rusted key that I was given by my step-brother when I first met him along with the words ā€œIā€™m sure youā€™ll find a use for this eventuallyā€ We have never spoken of it since then but I still find the words a little interesting.

So those were my guild items, I hope you guys enjoyed! Also if you guys want a picture of that key I can do that tomorrow :smiley:

9 Likes

This was tough for me, I couldnt think of many I had that fit Ebenguard. I do have a lot of self help books, those might fit well with the themeā€¦

8 Likes

For Balimora a few things come to mind. I have a deer leg bone that I picked up in the woods when I was about seven and a stone with the impression of an ammonite shell that my dad gave me when I went to college. He also made me a staff out of a tree branch.

On the Thornmouth side, probably my (every growing) collection of mythology and folklore books, my various volumes/notes on invented and inventing languages, and a copy of The Highly Selective Thesaurus for the Extraordinarily Literate. The title was too fun to pass up.

11 Likes

Honestly, I donā€™t think I really have anything thatā€™s like token Ebenguard, but for Flinterforge, I hoard art supplies.

7 Likes

a recent pick-upā€¦

5 Likes

Uh, I have a stick I thought looked cool.

12 Likes

Thatā€™s a whole mood. I canā€™t count the number of sticks I have lying about at any given time. Granted, I mindlessly whittle them so they disappear quickly.

11 Likes

I grabbed this particular stick because I thought it would be an interesting texture and shape to try to paint.

8 Likes

Iā€™m sorry I canā€™t contribute a picture, but I have a few things that might be Balimoran:

I have an carved stone arrowhead and some fulgurite pieces (the product of lightning striking sand)

8 Likes

15 Likes

7 Likes

Probably this - itā€™s a divining watch from the 60s. You spin the knob on the top and the hand whirs around until it lands on a symbol.

23 Likes

That is an awesome thing! How did you come by it?

8 Likes

I was looking for an alethiometer replica online and came across this instead! Itā€™s from a seller on Etsy who collects antique watches.

8 Likes

Ah, I was going to say it reminded me of the alethiometer!

10 Likes

As an Ebenguard the only things that really come to mind are my collection of prop swords and my dueling grade lightsabers from Ultra Sabers.

This is a real photo, btw. No special effects or editing. I honestly really lucked out with how well this one turned out!

And hereā€™s both my babies.
received_1250657014962760

Iā€™ve always thought of myself as a Grey Jedi and being in Ebenguard really enforces that particular belief of my character.

14 Likes

I struggled with this one for a while but for Thornmouth I suppose it would likely be my hourglass. Time-shifting affinity or something like that. Itā€™s quirky because of how big it is; itā€™s actually an hourglass. For measuring an hour.

9 Likes