What are the guilds?

I’m new and I don’t understand how the guilds works…

3 Likes

Hello and welcome! The guilds are just a fun way of finding others who share the same magimystical qualities that you do, but as of yet, they don’t have any effect on finding the fragments.

What are fragments? There are sixteen that we need to find in order to open the Book of Briars. We’ve found three and are about to find the fourth. So even thought there is a ton of material out there to go through if you want, you can always dive right in to where we’re all at now and help out any way you can. There’s going to be a live feed on the Basecamp Facebook page tonight of someone looking for a thing called the Traveler’s Disc near a bridge in Central Park. You should definitely check it out!

What guild are you in?

5 Likes

@Mike If the book tells me something… Is that final?

3 Likes

Not at all! IT’s quite possible to be in one guild one day and another the next. there are no hard and fast rules about it. I’ve read the Guide about six times and every time I come back a Flinterforge, so I’m comfortable with saying that’s my Guild. But it’s not like you take it once and that’s it. But most people find the first or second Guild to be the one they most identify with. And if you find that you don’t feel you belong to a particular Guild, no worries. Just take the test again and see what happens!

5 Likes