Void's Journal

At long last I’ve returned!

I graduated from university a few months ago and immediately started my first full-time job I’ve had in a while (like graduated Friday and started work Monday). My fiancée and I also moved into a small rental house together at the end of December, so there have been a lot of things vying for my focus for a while. Now that I’ve been settling into a routine I’ll hopefully be able to sit down and check in here more often, as I’ve been wanting to do for a while.

In other news I finally got my first tattoo! I spent quite a long time considering it and I found a nice little tattoo shop in my town that had perfect reviews, so it felt like as good a time as any. I’m super happy with how it turned out, the text is an Old Norse translation of an Icelandic proverb “Blind is a man without books.” I wrote out the text for the artist to copy so it’s in my own runic handwriting as well. I’m definitely considering getting another sometime in the future when I’m ready for it, and I think my guild tattoo is going to be next in line!

8 Likes

With proverbs like that Iceland is moving up my list of alternative countries to live in.
Tattoo looks amazing!

2 Likes

What an awesome first tattoo!

2 Likes

Very impressive! Honestly kind of jealous of it :3

3 Likes