Video Search: How YOU can help right now!

Just got this response from KR!

Not sure who he’s referring to, but I guess he might be telling us we’ve missed it? I guess I’ll go back to my section (my Instagram username doesn’t align with my name on here, so he could very well be referring to me!)…

3 Likes

Well at least we can be pretty sure there’s something there now. I’ll rewatch mine tonight.

Edit: Uh…KR’s new instagram story is just him saying Bobby…over and over, 6 times to be exact. I guess I missed something?

3 Likes

Ugh, that is so creepy @Robert. Let’s all take a look at the 4:00-4:30 segment…
KR’s helping us, I’m assuming, but he’s a horrible creep about it.

3 Likes

I’m downloading it on my phone now, I don’t have access to my pc it’s on during the day. But I’ll get back to it shortly.

Oh…it’s on, KingRabbit. It is on.

3 Likes

I can’t check the video right now but this is the image KR posted for anyone not using Instagram.

Edit: I just noticed the monocle he drew around the eye. He’s the worst.

3 Likes

I rewatched 4:00 - 4:30. I did not see anything. I know for a fact my mind wandered at various points here and there though.

Sorry if I’m being dense and holding us up. I just saw nothing. I’ll work on a better way to look at this.

3 Likes

I’m gonna watch it at normal speed, get a second pair of eyes on this thing. After that, I’ll try slowing it down, see if that helps any.

EDIT: I’m not seeing anything at 4:00 - 4:30 at a normal speed. Time to slow this bad boy down…

3 Likes

I’ve been through 0:30 - 1:00 three times and there is nothing there :frowning: King rabbit sucks!!!

4 Likes

@Robert and @Revenir, I also watched a couple of times and saw nothing! Hmmm…

2 Likes

Maybe we should try and slow the 4:00 - 4:30 segment down to half speed, then divide and conquer again. Have 12 very slow moving 5 minute segments?

2 Likes

Who knew staring at a GD pastoral scene would be so fucking anxiety inducing?!?

I stared at 4:25-4:30 pretty fricking hard. Saw nothing. At least I can participate now that I know you can watch it on your phone. I could never get it to download to my computer.

But you know what you can’t do while watching a GD pastoral video on your phone? ANYTHING ELSE! Including listening to a podcast or audiobook which are on said phone.

I officially hate this part. __

EDIT: Just watched 4:20-4:25 Nothing.

If the word isn’t in this section I’m going on a rabbit hunt.

EDIT: Just watched 4:15-4:20 Nothing.

Are we sure it’s in this section?

3 Likes

We are not sure. All we know is kr told Dustin to tell his friend tof look harder. Then he posted his post saying Bobby 6 times.

It’s a logical assumotion it could be in that section but we are not 100 percent sure of anything.

3 Likes

That makes sense, @Robert.

I just watched 4:10-4:15 Nothing.

I feel like I’m the lady who has seizures in the Andromeda Strain. :tired_face:

3 Likes

Hi all,

Just to clarify, I sent KR another message saying that I (we) had assumed that his reference to “Bobby” meant Robert, and I told him that I just wanted to make sure I was relaying his instructions correctly and to the right person.

Hopefully that will get us either a bit more info, or some clarification that we’re looking in the right spot!

EDIT: I’ll watch 4:05-4:10 slowed down!

EDIT #2: I FOUND IT!!!

[spoiler]At 4:04:57, the word “OF” appears.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

5 Likes

HALLELUJAH!!!

On to the next video, aye??

I sent KR a message letting him know it was found. Let’s do this!!!

3 Likes

Great Job @Dustin!!!

3 Likes

New non-epitaph

Brandon Lachmann did not die in 1986

New video up. Link in original post has been updated, and the schedule is cleared out. If you’d like to watch a segment, download and sign on up. I’ll be back in 2-3 hours when my slow AF internet finishes downloading it. :wink:

3 Likes

Dude, congrats, @dustin! You rock! :smiley:

Now it’s on to the next field. T_T

3 Likes

Great job @Dustin! And to keep the ball rolling, I found the next clue!

[spoiler]The word is “MOONS” It shows up at 4:58:21.

[/spoiler]

So, now what happens?

6 Likes

So these are the words found in the videos so far:

EYE
THE
OF
MOONS

So, there are really only two sentences we can make from these, right? “Eye of the moons” and “Moons of the eye.” I tried entering them into the last box on the burrow in the fray site but to no avail. It’s quite possible that this is still only part of the equation, that we will get one last video with the final clue and that will give us the fragment. Has KR posted anything new in the past few hours other than taunts?

4 Likes