Mica powder for drinks

Basically, I’m a magpie.

10 Likes

Mine are :
Jewlery, necklaces rings braclets
Books any type I read anything
Or take me to nice places

9 Likes

Tokens for me would be interesting rocks found during adventures, or a nice leaf or flower. Home-baked treats are always welcome too :yum:

6 Likes

This is a thread I’ve not been able to reply to as I tend toward minimalism, so am not one who wants a lot of things. But as I’ve read through the newer posts, I’ve done some more contemplation.

• Baked goods, preferably items which don’t need much by way of utensils - brownies, cookies, mini, single-serve tarts/pies
  • Gemstones - no need to be precious, or even that clear - I prefer my gemstones to have inclusions or be on the opaque side (what do jewelers know about stones anyway, inclusions aren’t “flaws”…). Quartz & marble, unless particularly spectacular, need not apply.
  • Cloth-bound and/or or flexi-bound copies of my favourite books (both to have a display and fancy-reading copy??)
11 Likes

Baked goods is definitely a great one for me. My boyfriend has literally learnt to bake because I love them so much, he mostly does chocolate rice crispy/ cornflake cakes but has also done flapjacks as well :grin:

@NightingaleSongs also knows my love of baked goods and I am looking forward to my cookies when we can hang out again :grin: :rofl:

7 Likes

@kitkat, dont worry, there will be cookies aplenty :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

If I had to pick;

Basically anything soft, but particularly cardigans. Anything that is gardenia scented. And fresh brewed coffee with the right amount of creamer in it.

4 Likes