Today's a Big Day: The Briar Society, Elemental Buttons & Surgery

I just bought my membership for the Briar Society. Hoping that I’m early enough to get one of the pins, but I know how popular this already is based on the forums alone.

15 Likes

Get well soon! :heart:

7 Likes

Just got my membership! Super excited to start the new year!

12 Likes

The Briar Society Student Enrollment is now the “Education Enrollment” and includes a discounted rate for students, teachers, and librarians!

12 Likes

:eyes: …does that include everyone whose paycheck has the name of a school on it?

8 Likes

Quick question for @CJB and @Catherine , whereabouts should we send the proof of our enrollment for the student discount? I should be able to download a PDF of my timetable easily enough as proof (if that won’t do I can probably find something more solid?) But whereabouts should I send it to? There’s no box for it at the checkout or anything, though I didn’t really expect there to be one, since it would be a pain to add into the website, and that’s valid. Should I email, or send a private message here on the forum? Thanks! :cherry_blossom:

10 Likes

I think it’ll be the “writeus” AG email address, but I’m sure someone’ll be along with a concrete answer. :laurensmile:

10 Likes

Sorry! Catherine usually follows up to let you know that a current schedule or scan of a current term ID will work but she’s out of the office for the holiday. Just shoot an email to writeus “at” ackerlygreen.com!

13 Likes

That’s okay! Thank you very much :cherry_blossom:

9 Likes