The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome @SparkyTheFallen!!

Your guild leader is @Sellalellen so if you have any questions you can ask her or any of the Wagoneers! There is also a Q&A thread you can look at and ask questions on!

First off though make sure you read everything in the first post and the forum primer!

So what are your interests Sparky?

3 Likes

My interests are magic, reading, writing, painting, tabletop RPGs and video games.

4 Likes

We have loads of writing threads here in the #the-creationary and loads or reading threads in #bookish!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum and to Thornmouth @SparkyTheFallen!

5 Likes

Hi, I am Dizzle and I am from London, UKā€¦
stumbled upon the Instagram link and here I am. In Thornmouth (so appropriate). I like books, cats, drum and bass music and old BMWā€™s. I have a daytime job organising people and things. Iā€™m 78 pages into the Monarch Papers and Iā€™m hooked.

8 Likes

@Dizzlekitti Welcome to the forum!

The Thornmouth leader is @Sellalellen so if you have any questions ask her or us Wagoneerā€™s! We have several book related chats over in the #the-creationary!

There is also a pet channel but I seem uncapable of linking it atmā€¦

3 Likes

@Ignatius thank you, I am looking forward to this journeyā€¦ Iā€™m sure you will all grow very fed up of hearing about my cats :joy_cat:

5 Likes

Iā€™m excited for your journey aswell! I do not think anyone will grow tired of seeing your fuzzy children! (That was an interesting sentence!)

4 Likes

Welcome @Dizzlekitti!! Iā€™m currently on holiday in London!! I normally live up in the north but I decided to have a trip! I believe there are two or three other London Mounties besides you

3 Likes

I love it up north! People are so much nicer than us spiky Londoners. I want to move to the country, but work is here and Iā€™m a little outside the capital as it is. I hope you are having a lovely holiday šŸ§šā€ā™€ļø

5 Likes

The north is alright, Iā€™m lucky in the fact I live near a lot of the national parks.

Iā€™ve discovered you uncultured Londoners donā€™t have hobgoblin or parmos! :wink: Aside from that itā€™s been a great weekend! Iā€™ve just done the big three museums today and it was awesome!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and Thornmouth @Dizzlekitti!

5 Likes

Hi @BrokenVoid, itā€™s good to meet you :blush:

5 Likes

Good to meet you as well!

5 Likes

Iā€™ve not been into Central London for ever. I live out on the end of the Northern Line Tube, much quieter here. What is this hobgoblin and parmos you speak of? :joy:

5 Likes

Theyā€™re a delicacy to the tees valley area, hobgoblin is a beer and parmos are a meal. Both are only served here unfortunately :laughing:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve Googled the parmos! It looks pretty tasty with all that cheeseā€¦ I wonder if thereā€™s a quorn one :joy: my partner would love it, itā€™s up his street meat and cheese delightā€¦ Iā€™ll have to look out for the beer, I think I may have seen it before is sainsburys and I do like a decent beerā€¦ I canā€™t even think of alcohol after the amount I drank on Saturday at a weddingā€¦ Iā€™ll never drink again (until next time)

5 Likes

(Sees another Brit come in) :eyes:
Oh, hello there!

7 Likes

Hi! Are there lots of us here, or are we scattered like sprinkles on a cake?

6 Likes

There are four Londoners including you, Iā€™m north east, Nims Welsh and I think we have a Scottish Mounty as well. Those are just the ones Iā€™m aware of

7 Likes