The Welcome Super Topic

Hello Everyone,

I too found my way here through Instagram where I use the same handle, because keeping track of too many usernames is arduous :joy:
I hail from the antipodes where I am a laboratory technician by day and a keen gamer, crafter and reader by night, perhaps why I found myself sorted into Thornmouth. I hope to catch up on the books as I can, and look forward to meeting everyone, and learning all the things :grin:

All the best,
Johquil…

9 Likes

Hello and Welcome @Johquil!

The Thornmouth Guild leader is @Sellalellen! So if you have any questions feel free to reach out to her or us @Wagoneers! There is also a Q&A topic if you’d prefer doing that way!

To meet your guild mates you can go here!

I’d love to hear more about what kind of laboratory you work for over in the work/job topic! As for gaming we have the gaming topic! As for the crafty side that can be expressed here! As for books we have an entire category dedicated just to books! It’s called #bookish!

Once again welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community and to Thornmouth @Johquil, very happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Welcome @Johquil!!

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

5 Likes

Hello @Sammilamb, Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community! I’m Ignatius! I’m a Gossmere but you’ll pretty much see me everywhere, although more than likely around the gaming or collections topics!

Your guild leader is @Sellalellen! So if you have any questions feel free to ask her or us @Wagoneers! There is also the Q&A topic if you’d prefer to ask questions there!

If you’d like to go ahead and meet your guild mates you can click here!

Seeing as you didn’t list any interests I’m going to just list a bunch but if you want to know if we have certain ones please shoot me a message and I’ll try and point you in the right direction! We have #the-creationary for creative things from forum goers, and we have the #bookish category for all things dealing with books! We also have a topic for hobbies as well as one for work/profession!

Once again welcome to the forum! If you haven’t already check out the first post in this topic as well as the forum primer!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Sammilamb! I’m also a Thornmouth so you’ll see me around the guild and in the gaming topic mostly.

3 Likes

Hello! I’m a new Ebenguard! I’m a pretty shy person at first, but I do love making new friends! I was pulled in by an ad on Instagram, and I thought this could be a fun experience!
I live in the US in a small town in Oklahoma!
Some of my interests are games, music, reading, and a little bit of photography (not that my IG shows it)!
I’m excited to learn more about everything!

7 Likes

Welcome, @Bat!

I’m Ashburn, one of the Ebenguard guild leaders along with @Ginger. I’m sure you’ve seen the top of this thread and the links to the forum primer and Q&A floating around, but if you have any other questions feel free to drop either of us (or any of the @Wagoneers) a message.

Once you’ve had a look around and “leveled up,” feel free to join us on the Ebenguard intro thread!

We also have a bunch of special interest threads you might like to poke around in. We’ve got gaming (that’ll be the console gaming one, we also have a D&D-style game thread, tabletop gaming, and a new one for that fancy Harry Potter game that just came out that I’m definitely not bitter about), there’s the Bookish category that’ll have book recommendations and currently-reading… As for the photography, I don’t know if we have a dedicated thread, but we do have hobbies and I know that @Rimor is big on it himself.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum! :cjsmile:

6 Likes

Welcome @Sammilamb and @Bat!

I absolutely love photography bat!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Bat! I also like doing a bit of non-professional photography, mainly of nature. The everyday beauty topic is a great place if you like nature pictures.

We’re all very glad to have you here!

3 Likes

Hi all! I’m completely new, really looking forward to catching up on the reading. I’m in Thornmouth guild.
Found out about this through Instagram, and I’m really excited to learn more!
I live in upstate NY, and I love math and music as well as reading.

5 Likes

Hello @CermetPaesh! Welcome to the community! I’m Ignatius, I’m a Gossmere but you’ll see me around pretty much everywhere but especially in the hobbies and gaming topics!

If you haven’t already check out the first post in this topic as well as the forum primer!

Your guild leader is @Sellalellen so if you have any questions feel free to reach out to her or us @Wagoneers! There is also the Q&A if you’d prefer to ask there!

To meet your guild mates you can go here! (Although I think you have to be on the forum for a bit before you can access it!)

As for your interests we have an entire category dedicated to books! It’s called #bookish! We have topic dedicated to original and covered songs by your fellow forum goers and you can find that here!

Once again welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @CermetPaesh! I’m also a Thornmouth so you’ll see me around the guild as well as the gaming topic usually.

We’re very glad to have you here!

3 Likes

Welcome @CermetPaesh! I’m a Thornmouth like Broken but you’ll see around almost everywhere and feel free to drop me any queries you have!

3 Likes

Hi all,
I’m Seren a new Ebenguard. Found out about this on insta and since I love role-playing and reading and an escape from the mundane thought it would be interesting to check out. I look forward to exploits.

8 Likes

Hello @Seren and welcome to the Ackerly Green Community!! My name is James Rimor and I’ll be your Wagoneer today! I’m from Thornmouth myself and you’ll usually find me lurking on here somewhere! :laughing:

First off please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next your awesome guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Ebenguard guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

We have a D&D thread you might enjoy and also a tabletop gaming thread! If you just want a general chit chat then you can pop unit the general discussion!

3 Likes

@Seren Welcome to the community! I’m a Gossmere but you’ll pretty much find me anywhere but particularly in the gaming and collections topics!

4 Likes

Welcome @Seren! I’m also a Thornmouth like Rimor but I mainly hang around the gaming topic.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m fungibility, I think I’ve seen a couple ads for the site before on instagram but it drew me in today. Still reading the course materials and looking around but I’m very intrigued! I did the assessment and was placed in Weatherwatch, which I wasn’t expecting from the brief descriptions I saw on the ad but the description really spoke to me. Excited to read more about the lore and see what I think after more time with it! :slight_smile:

7 Likes