The Welcome Super Topic

Hi there everyone!
I’m currently working as a catering chef in central Canada and a few days I ago stumbled upon the world of Ackerly Green just like most recent newbies seem to have - through an instagram ad
Being a lover of all things magic(q), I instantly knew this place was for me. I was placed into Ebenguard, and (being a Libra) thought it was very fitting - I am always striving for balance.
I’m about half way through reading Flora & Fauna now and eager to catch up to the events currently happening!
I’ve never been super into writing or forums but have always wanted to be a part of a larger community, so I hope to come back to this place more and more as I delve deeper and deeper down this rabbit hole :wink:

13 Likes

Welcome @moontide to the Ackerly Green Community!!

Please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re both super important!!

Next let me introduce you to your wonderful guild leaders @Ashburn and @Ginger! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers. We also have a wonderful Q&A thread where you can ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Ebenguard guild hall to introduce yourselves to your fellow guild mates!

You can tell us about your job in the werk thread! We also have a personality type thread that you might be interested in!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @moontide! So glad to have you here!

7 Likes

Hello @moontide, we’re glad to have you here.

4 Likes

Hello everyone.

I took the assessment while searching on Instagram and, found myself in the guild of Flinterforge. I’m currently studying for my Master’s in Creative Writing, and I have a Bachelor’s in Game Design. I hope to make many of friends here, along with tons of memories.

Shall we begin?

12 Likes

@Rothar Hello and welcome to the Ackerly Green community!

As for your guild leaders they are @Tinker and @Viviane! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to them, us Wagoneers, or even the Q&A topic!

As for meeting your guild mates (which I highly recommend you do at one point or another) you can do that here!

As for your interests I personally think you’ll like #the-creationary! The creationary has your more creative things, writings, arts, etc. Now for Game Design I’m sure you’ll enjoy our gaming topic! I’d also love to hear about what you do for work over in the werk topic!

Once again welcome to the forum! I feel near certain you’ll make friends here! If you have any problems finding your way around feel free to reach out to me/the wagoneers or your guild leaders!

6 Likes

AHH BGD!!! Thats my dream bachelor, but i never met the prerequisite where im from for the english marks necessary. Welcome, im sure we can have some wonderful conversations, given im a former game developer myself o3o

5 Likes

@Cj_Heighton Feel free to message me sometime. Let’s chat!

4 Likes

Welcome @Rothar!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Rothar!

4 Likes

Hey everyone!

Like a lot of people lately it seems, I stumbled across this wonderful community via Instagram. Took the quiz, found out my Guild was Flinterforge, immediately started reading Flora & Fauna (at work no less) and couldn’t put it down! Stayed up WAY too late that night to finish it, and could not wait to jump headfirst into everything you guys have built here.

A little bit about me, I work as a glorified receptionist at an oral surgeon here in the Midwest. Graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre a few years back. I have always had a huge passion for books and the written word.

I can’t wait to get to know all of you fantastic people!

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @PhantomBeatrice, We’re very glad to have you here! The Instagram and Facebook ads have been the main source of new members for a while, including myself. I too powered through book one the first day that I discovered it and I regret nothing.

Once you’ve read the initial post of the welcome thread and the forum primer for the rules we have plenty of fun and interesting discussion topics you can take part in, such as the currently reading or the adorable pets thread if you have any critters of your own you’d like to share.

After a couple hours being on the forum and reading different topics you’ll be able to interact with the guild page where you can introduce yourself and get to know your new guildmates or explore the Flinterforge Guild House. If you need anything your guild leaders are @Tinker and @Viviane or you can message any of the @Wagoneers. There’s also a Q&A for any further questions.

We hope you enjoy being part of our magiqal community!

8 Likes

Welcome @PhantomBeatrice!!!

5 Likes

@PhantomBeatrice Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Longshanks!

The Balimora guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios! So if any questions pop up send us Wagoneers, your guild leaders, or post them in theQ&A topic!

To meet your guild mates go here!

I think we have a couple musicians around here! I’d love to hear more about your work over in the work topic!

Once again welcome to the Ackerly Green Community!

3 Likes

Welcome @PhantomBeatrice and @Longshanks, glad to have you here! I’m new and trying to figure everything out as well.

5 Likes

Welcome @Longshanks!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the crazy club! Everyone seems super helpful from what I’ve seen so far :blush: I’m excited to have a couple new people along for the ride with me! Here’s to seeing you guys around the Forum!

5 Likes

Agreed! It’s a pretty awesome community from what I’ve seen so far.

5 Likes

Welcome @Longshanks!

3 Likes