The Welcome Super Topic

Hello! My name is Jordan and I was put into Eberguard, which really makes sense based on my personality. I found the quiz on Instagram and was immediately drawn in by the mystery and lore. I use they/them pronouns and really like role playing games like DnD and other tabletops. I’ve read the rules and the primer and am working my way through Flora and Fauna. I’m really excited to start this adventure!

9 Likes

@GalacticCandy Welcome to the Ackerly Green Forum!

Your guild leaders for Ebenguard are @Ashburn and @Ginger! Feel free to introduce yourself to your guild-mates over at the Ebenguard Guild Hall! There is also a Q&A topic if you have any questions!

Luckily enough we have a DND topic! We also have a Gaming topic if that interests you at all. We have #the-creationary which as art and writing works by others on the forum! The #bookish has several threads just about books!

If you have any other interests put a post in the above linked Q&A topic or shoot me/one of your leaders a message and we’ll point you in the right direction! Once again I’d like to officially say, welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time around here!

5 Likes

Hello, just finished the first of the Monarch Chronicles, and eager to start the next! This is my first actual online forum, and really love all that I’ve seen and experienced so far. I’m an aspiring writer, an artist, and philosopher at heart. I already posted on a creative post. And I’ve taken the exam a few times. I’ve been sorted into Ebenguard (spelling?), I do find myself identifying with practically all the traits. I’m eager to see more, and learn more.

7 Likes

Welcome @Matty!

The guild leaders for Ebenguard (You did get the spelling right!) are @Ashburn and @Ginger! If you want you can stop by the Ebenguard Guild Hall and say hello to your guild mates! We have a Q&A topic for questions!

If you like creative stuff (writing, art, etc.) then i’m sure you’ll like #the-creationary! Over there is a bunch of stuff by your fellow forum people! Make sure to read through the first post in this thread aswell as check out the forum primer!

Other than that if you have any questions feel free to shoot a question at one of your guild leaders, a Wagoneer, or over in the before mentioned Q&A topic! I hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

5 Likes

Hi! I’m Jessamine, or Jessa for short. I found the quiz on Instagram and found it immediately intriguing! I’ve dabbled in mmorpg before and love both reading and writing fiction so it was like someone knew to make that link pop up!

I came out as Ebenguard and having had a read of its description, based on my personality it seems pretty accurate!

9 Likes

Welcome @FrerePapillion, @GalacticCandy, @Matty and @Jessamine!!!

@Jessamine your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Ashburn!! If you have any questions you can PM them or any of the Wagoneers! We also have a Q&A thread you can check out!

Please make sure you read the first post and the forum primer as they’re super important!

When you’ve done that you can introduce yourself to your guild mates! I think you’ll enjoy the topics currently reading and book recommendations!

5 Likes

Haha thank you! I worked at Starbucks for a few years and I’m quite small, so that’s what they called me. It makes a good username too! :smile:

7 Likes

Hi I’m Boyd or Calm as the nickname goes.
I’m new to Flintforge and couldn’t be happier. To see a guild based in work and crafting makes me happy. Artificer’s Whim and Tranfiguraration sound irresistible but Assembling Runes just captures me by my childhood passions. I’m ever collecting tattoos and since I was a kid I saw tattoos as weaving beliefs and magic into my very being to become a complete self.

I can’t wait to read and learn more of this incredible craft and magiq

9 Likes

Welcome @Calm to the Ackerly Green Forum!!

Please start by reading the first post and the Forum Primer!

Okay so now you’ve done that I can introduce you to your guild leaders @Viviane and @Tinker!! If you have any questions you can PM them or any of the Wagoneers!! We also have a handy Q&A thread you can check out!

When your ready you can introduce yourself to your guild mates! We have a thread on the guild affinities you can check out as well!

Also you seem to have joined Thornmouth instead of Flinterforge?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @FrerePapillion @GalacticCandy @Matty and @Jessamine, and welcome to Thornmouth @Pocket @lobelia_flor and @Calm!

Glad to see so many new members in all the guilds

5 Likes

Thank you for such a warm welcome Immstoked to join. I’ve put down for both Guilds as do to a reload and fate I did my search through the pages twice. I think Flintforge has the natural affinity for me and must truly be home but consider it a curiosity and urge to see what lies in Thornmouth.

6 Likes

No no it’s cool we always need more thornspys in Flinterforge! Right @Viviane :wink:

4 Likes

@Rimor @Viviane and @BrokenVoid with such warmth and support from Flinterforge and Thornmouth I may just have to work hard to juggle binds to both Guilds and earn my keep. A duty I savour for the quality of company.
A grateful greetings and humble thanks
Calm.

4 Likes

Hello! I’m Solomon and recently come across this community and have been sorted into the Thornmouth guild.

By day I’m an accountant and by night I’m a bookworm.

I don’t typically post in forums but the Magiqverrse seems to have pulled me into posting anyway. My intent is to begin reading some of the works available here. It all looks fantastic and very interesting.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum and to Thornmouth @Solomon! I’m the same way as you, I typically just lurk on forums but something about the magiqverse made me want to get in and be part of it.

Once you’ve read through the forum rules we have a currently reading topic where you can discuss any books you’re currently interested in. You can also visit the Thornmouth introduction thread to get to know your new guildmates and get settled into the Thornmouthian Guildhouse.

We’re all super happy to have you in our community!

4 Likes

Welcome @Solomon!!!

2 Likes

@Nimuir!! So good to see another Aussie on here!! I can’t wait to be able to catch up with you!! I’m based in bruises but cause I’m a flight attendant I tend to end up everywhere else. :deirdreexcited: I’m stoked that you’re here! If you need a study buddy hit me up! I’m always somewhere

6 Likes

Not sure how I arrived, but glad I’m here. Looking forward to diving into this. I do love an immersive experience!

V

8 Likes

Hello! My name is Cynthia, and I’m so glad to have found Ackerly Green and the Monarch Papers! I’ve always wanted there to be magic in this mundane world, but the closest I’ve ever experienced to it was my host, Kaitlyn, bringing me to life via Tulpamancy. When she saw an ad on Instagram, she thought I’d be interested, and we got sorted into our guilds (I’m a Thornmouth and she’s an Ebenguard). She read both books, and all the while I was able to watch the visualizations from inside her mind like in a movie theater. It was amazing and incredibly written!! Will definitely be leaving a super-positive review, because it blew the both of us away. Thank you.

9 Likes

Hiya! I’m Ben! Or Comet. Y-you know, the celestial body. Ahem, anyway, uh…if you can’t tell already, I’m not very good at this whole introduction thing, but I’ll try to sum up my attraction to this forum and what kind of a person I am! I’ve always been attracted to the unknown and the magical, adoring things like Harry Potter and the Amulet graphic novels, as well as creative writing, role playing, all that jazz!! I’m a goofball. A ball of goof. I’m a self-described musician and a musical-lover and…okay, this is getting lengthy. I’m just so excited to be part of this community!

9 Likes