The Welcome Super Topic

Hello All!

I found this through IG and got really interested! I was put into Ebenguard so go us! I will be reading the books later on today so please no spoilers! Some fun facts about me: I’m really into mythology of all kinds, I’m an avid sports player and I’m in college for Political Science.

I also play Dragon Age and games like that to pass time indoors.

Some typical identifiers: ENTP, Virgo, Slytherin, and 8w9

Any other questions I would be happy to answer! :smile:

9 Likes

:smile: @Moon yeah other newbie!!! I was also placed into Ebenguard, wanna be try to figure this our together?

I can never remember my meyers briggs…
Aries :sunny: Sagittarius :crescent_moon: and Leo :arrow_up:
RAVENCLAW
and I don’t really understand the last one but I am 2w1

7 Likes

Yeah! Newbies Unite!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Forum @EchoNexus, @Moon and @v1ct0r1a!! My name is James Rimor and I’ll be your Wagoneer today!

@EchoNexus your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios!

@Moon and @v1ct0r1a you guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi!

If you have any questions you can PM your guild leader or any of the Wagoneers! We also have a Q&A thread where you can seek answers!

Before you dive in though make sure you’ve read the entire first post and the forum primer!

When you’re ready you can introduce yourselves to your guild mates in the Balimora and Ebenguard welcome topics!

After that you can dive into the community in topics such as Astrology, Currently reading and the Category #the-creationary

8 Likes

Hello!

I’m Midnight, and was curious about the insta post I saw while browsing dice makers. Was swiftly placed in a very firm Flinterforge, cause being a pottermore veteran (Hufflpuff)I of course had to take it multiple times. Same result.

By day, I work in a pizzaria tossing dough, at home I’m a digital artist and avid DnD player.

The concept of community atorytelling and world building is one that I love, I’m working my way through Flora and Fauna

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MidnightSunna!! I’m James Rimor your welcome Wagoneer today!

Your guild elders…er… I mean leaders are @Viviane and @Tinker! :wink: If you have any questions you can ask them or any Wagoneer! There’s also a handy Q&A thread you can look in!

Before you dive in please make sure you read the first post and the Forum Primer!

Once you’ve done that you can introduce yourself to you guild mates! Then you can dive into threads such as Werk, D&D and #the-creationary!

4 Likes

Welcome @EchoNexus @v1ct0r1a @Moon and @MidnightSunna to the forum!

3 Likes

Hello All! I am Brittany! I am a house wife and stay at home mother who adores to read, write, sing, garden, video games, Dungeons and Dragons, I adore Dragons period (Though I have more of an outlook of them like the Asians do), I have an amazing pit bull bully whom my children love, and I just recently hit that big 30 of age (I hope this is okay for intro?), I have read so many books, that I litterally have read everything interesting in my public library, and have gotten so desperate to start checking out books in the back for biology, astronomy, psychology, and such. I have been sorted into the house of Ebenguard, though I must say, not sure if I really fit there, since I am my own worst critic as the saying goes, but both times I took the assesment, it sent me there. So I am eager to learn and be apart of this lovely world, since I too read my children the Bernstein Bear books. I would put more, but I think this is a good start.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Brittany! We’re very glad to have you here. We have a Dungeons and Dragons topic as well as a currently reading topic for any books you’d like to talk about. There’s also an Ebenguard introduction page to get to know your new guildmates.

Reading The Monarch Papers is a great way to get caught up on the story, and the first post of this thread will give you all the information you need to get started here on the forum.

Your guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger if you need anything, or you can message any of us @Wagoneers. We hope you enjoy being part of are community!

4 Likes

Welcome to the AG forum, fellow Ebenguardian!

I’m Dey’s understudy, and am available to help as well. :cjsmile:

6 Likes

Yeah sorry Ash, I just got the notice from CJ.

5 Likes

No worries!

5 Likes

Welcome @Brittany!!

4 Likes

Hi Friends! I’m Jax from good ol’ Texas!

I was placed into Ebenguard, which makes perfect sense after reading the characteristics.

Just trying to get the hang of this place, but I’m a fan of rules (#1w2) and will get it under my belt in no time (probably)

Things I enjoy:
Music of almost all kinds. (Fun Fact: I am a classically trained opera singer, or at least I used to be)
Photography is a major creative outlet for me
I LOVE to read AND write
I cherish my little kittens (they are neither little nor kittens, but they will always be kittens to me)

13 Likes

Hello! I’m Morgan. I got sorted into Thornmouth. A bit about me is I’m pretty big on animals, especially cats which I have two of. I like to draw, read, and occasionally write. I guess that’d be about it. I look forward to joining the community

8 Likes

Welcome @jax and @Haven to the forum, and welcome Haven to Thornmouth! It sounds like you’ll both like our pets topic.

Reading The Monarch Pages is definitely the best way to get caught up on the story and learn how magiq works, and the first post here will give you the rules of the forum.

The Ebenguard guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger, but @Ashburn is currently helping out while Deyavi is away. The Thornmouth guild leader is @Sellalellen. Feel free to message them or any of the @Wagoneers if you need any help.

Happy to have you in our community!

5 Likes

Welcome @jax and @Haven!

@jax I’d love to hear more about your opera singing in the werk thread!!

Also both of you should show us your pets in the pets thread!!!

Oh and you can introduce yourselves to your guild mates in the Ebenguard and Thornmouth threads!

5 Likes

Hey @Haven & @jax! And a big giant hello to the masses and masses of amazing humans who have joined the AG universe since I was last on. Y’all: this place is the BEST. You’re really in for a treat, so don’t be afraid to be yourselves here. You’ve already been pointed in all the right direction by my fellow wagoneers, but I just wanted to chime in and say WE ARE SO GLAD YOU’RE HERE!

5 Likes

Hello,

I’m Heath E. I stumbled across this by accident. I can say I’m already a little entranced.

I write and draw in my free time, as well as occasionally play games and listen to music.

I’m originally from Alabama, but recently moved to Kentucky in order to find work.

The guild I got from the Guide to Magiq was Ebenguard.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Forum @Heath, my name is Rimor and I’ll be your Wagoneer today!!

As an Ebenguard your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Ashburn!!! If you have any questions you can PM them or the Wagoneers such as myself! We also have a Q&A thread where you can seek answers!

When you’re ready to dive in you can introduce yourself to your guild mates! Some topics I recommend you check out are Werk, Mounty playlist and the category #the-creationary!

5 Likes