The Welcome Super Topic

So it would seem :see_no_evil: What about you? I saw in an earlier post that we got our first person from Sweden, so it’s exciting to meet others from around the world.

3 Likes

I’m for the North east of England! We have Mounties from all of the world including Japan and Australia! Though the majority are from US and Canada

5 Likes

A little about myself:
Well I’m from NYC and as my guild would suggest, I’m a pretty big fan of books, story telling, fantasy worlds, and the like. The weirder, the better :wink:. Some of my guilty pleasures include astrology, trash reality tv, vampire novels, and Pepsi.

5 Likes

Awesome! You will really like the currently reading and Fantasy novel threads! We also have an astrology thread going on as well!

Pepsi for life!

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, I’m Serin-
It’s nice to meet you, although I must admit I’m a little bewildered- I found the campaign on Instagram and without really knowing what was happening I found myself sorted into Thornmouth and presto, I’m here!
I can see I’m not without guidance however

• I have read the primer and acquired a copy of the monarch papers…although I’m not sure if it belongs to someone, it was left on this bench I’m typing from.
    By day I’m an assistant psychologist- a fancy way of saying I do a lot of reports and paper work.
    By night? I’m a reader, gamer and fluff fluffer…although my particular fluff bites!
    Look forward to getting stuck in
    Serin
10 Likes

Welcome @Serintais to the AG forum!!

Thanks for reading the forum primer! I’m assuming you’ve read the first post as well?

Your guild leader is @Sellalellen so if you have any questions you can ask her or the Wagoneers! There’s also a Q&A thread where you can ask questions!

When you’re ready you can say introduce yourself to your guild mates! You can also dive into threads such as gaming, werk and pets topics!

The books are definitely a great place to start as they’ll get you caught up on everything that’s happened in the past two years really quick!

4 Likes

Hello,

My name is Jessie. I stumbled across the book on IG. Signed up and got the book. I put the book to the back of mind, but it keep coming back to read. I am almost to chapter 10 in TMP1. Reading thus far I am intrigued.

I am a social worker, and just graduated with my bachelors and start my masters in August.

I guess that why the Guide placed me into Balimora. I’m interested to see where this goes!

10 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Hannah, I’m from the UK and I’m currently studying biology at university. Not sure where I want to go with it yet, but I really enjoy learning about it, which is probably why I was placed into Thornmouth. In my free time, I’m an avid reader, devoted cat mother and serial tea drinker.

Bookwise, I kept seeing the advert all over the place, and decided it must have been a sign and I should start reading. So far, I’ve finished TMP1 and have started TMP2, but considering I read the first in a day, I don’t think it’ll be long before I’m fully caught up :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Hello everyone!
I’m really excited to start on my journey here. I’m reading the first book right now, so I have a bit to catch up on, but I’m enjoying it so far. Thanks for the invitation!

10 Likes

Hi all, I’m Lake (they/them) and I was sorted into Flinterforge, which really resonates with me. I think this is a super cool idea and can’t wait to really get into it. I am a big crafter and general nerd. I have always loved roleplaying games, so I think this should be interesting.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jcockerham, @BarkbytheGrace, @Murigan, and @Lake!

Seems like our Wagoneer contingency are all catching some zzz’s at the moment, but I’m sure @Rimor will be around in a few hours to give the proper spiel.

If you have any questions, our Wagoneers and guild leaders (and most everyone else) are happy to help! :cjsmile:

6 Likes

Hello, I’m new to Ebenguard.

I live in Greater Vancouver, BC and work for a software company heading up their Professional Services team and part-time as a motorcycle instructor as a passion project. I have an old yellow Labrador Retriever that I raised from a pup.

I’ve always wanted to role-play but didn’t know anyone else who did. This matched my interests and seemed like it was a sign :blush:

I’m starting to read through the material and the community and I’m looking forward to getting deeper into the lore.

Cheers, Iokheaira

7 Likes

Welcome @Iokheaira!

Nice to have another Ebbie and another Canadian! :cjheart:

There’s loads of helpful information in the forum primer so make sure you check that out!
If you have any questions there’s a Q&A Super Topic or you can tag the @Wagoneers or any of us guild leaders!

There’s also other threads for you to interact with to get a feel for the forums while you catch up! Like this super fun thread for pets for you to show off your beautiful pup!

3 Likes

Oh wow so many new Mounties!!!

Welcome @jcockerham, @BarkbytheGrace, @Murigan, @Lake and @iokheaira!!

@jcockerham your guild leaders are @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian!

@BarkbytheGrace and @Murigan your guild leader is @Sellalellen!

@Lake your guild leaders are @Viviane and @Tinker!

@iokheaira you guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi!!

Okay everyone make sure you read through the entire first post and the Forum Primer as they’re super important!

When you’ve done that you can introduce yourself you your guild mates in the Gossmere, Thornmouth, Flinterforge and Ebenguard welcome threads!

If you have any questions you can PM your guild leaders or any of the Wagoneers! There’s also a Q&A thread where you can find answers!

When you’re ready to dive into some topics I’d recommend the werk, Pets and current reading topics!

If you want to catch up on everything that’s happened in the past two years then I’d recommend you read both TMP books!

@BarkbytheGrace Yey!! Another UK Mounty!!

4 Likes

Hello, I’m TheCultivator.:sun_with_face:
I love to cultivate wonder in my life and the lives of those around me. I find that I am able to communicate with animals just as, if not more easily than humans sometimes. I often have my head in the clouds, and I’m happiest discovering new things; like art, natural beauty, and stories. I think the Balimora guild will suit me quite nicely. :relaxed:
I don’t have consistent internet access currently, so my participation might be patchy. Looking forward to diving into The Monarch Papers!

8 Likes

Welcome @TheCultivator to the Ackerly Green forum!!

Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios!

If you have any questions you can PM them or any of the Wagoneers! There’s also a Q&A thread you can check out!

First off though make sure you read the entire first post and the forum primer!

When your ready you can introduce yourself to your guild mates! You can then check out categories such as #the-creationary!

If you want to catch up on everything that’s happened in the past two years of highly recommend that you read the Monarch Papers 1&2! It’s also useful to read them so you have a general idea what’s happening around here!

2 Likes

It’s actually pretty heartening to see so many of us from the British Isles :uk: . I was a little worried that it would be mainly Americans and I’d be operating on a completely different schedule to everyone else but so far it seems pretty global.

6 Likes

Hello there, I’m just getting started in the Magiverse, having taken the assessment and followed the steps to this point. I am Ebenguard and looking forward to finding out what that means and learning more about this literary journey.

Thank you,
SteamPunkyBrewster

8 Likes

Welcome the the Forum @SteampunkyBrewster!!! (Awesome username btw!)

Your guild leaders are the wonderful @Ginger and @Deyavi! So if you have any questions you can ask them or any of the Wagoneers! There’s also a Q&A thread you can check out!

Make sure you read everything in the first post and the forum primer as it’s really important!

When you’re ready you can introduce yourself to your guild mates!

So now the formalities are over tell us a bit about your interests!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Allison. I’m a huge bookworm, my favorite color is green and I am in the Weatherwatch Guild. I’m not really sure what I’m doing but I am excited to figure out what I’m doing. :slight_smile:

8 Likes