The Welcome Super Topic

Ahahah itā€™s quite alright

3 Likes

Hello I am Artemis i love film and going on adventures and iā€™m really excited to enter into the world of magic.

6 Likes

Where are you from @Artemisdancing?

2 Likes

Hello! I saw an ad for this on Instagram and had to click. I was sorted into Thornmouth and am going to start reading Flora & Fauna tonight. Very interested to see how this forum works and how the story plays out.

IRL, I work in digital forensics for a medical device company and am a catmom to two black kitties.

8 Likes

Morning Mā€™Lady welcome to AG as youā€™ve probably been able to see we have had a lot of new recruits and @Sellalellen will be ecstatic to welcome another Thronmouth into the fold (sheā€™s your guild leader! You can ask her anything in/out of world and she will be more than happy to help you out :grin: you can also ask any of the leaders if you like, we are all listed in the Primer Welcome again :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Shoo you pesky weatherwatch, this is our job :laughing:

Welcome @LadyVengenz, I love your name!! As Mr thunder stealer said you can PM you guild leader if you have questions. There is also a Q&A thread that contains lots of frequently asked questions and you can also ask questions there!

We strongly recommend you read through everything in the first post and the forum primer as itā€™s really important!

You can post pics of your cats over in the pets thread and talk about your work in the werk thread! When youā€™re ready you can also say hi to your guild mates over in the thornmouth welcome thread!

5 Likes

@Artemisdancing I know we have a couple topics that talk about movies and t.v. shows so you might like those! I donā€™t know if we have a topic dedicated to adventures howeverā€¦ Either way we have some awesome stuff over in the #the-creationary that are more of art and writing variety! Hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome @Wildwolf and @Artemisdancing, and welcome @LadyVengenz to Thornmouth!

4 Likes

Sorry I was MIA yesterday, I had a whole lot of errands to do before and after work and just had to crash when I got home.

3 Likes

@Rimor when I had replied she had gone a whole 10 min without a response! Not my fault I had to do your job for you :colelulz: :tedevil:

6 Likes

Thereā€™s a delay between a post and the email notification! :laughing:

(For new Mounties joining this will be fixed eventually)

5 Likes

:deirdretea:

3 Likes

Thank you @Rimor ! And thank you @Skylad for stepping across guild boundaries to welcome a newbie like me!

5 Likes

@Rimor and @Skylad if you two donā€™t stop arguing imma sit you both down for a therapy session like a good little Gossmereā€¦

4 Likes

Itā€™s not a guild boundaries issue, as wagoneers itā€™s our job to welcome newbies to take pressure off the leaders like the wonderful sky who used to do it :laughing:

3 Likes

Itā€™s been done

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

6 Likes

When I say this I think I speak for all of us Wagoneers, it was our pleasure!

4 Likes

Absolutely! Weā€™re always happy to see new faces (metaphorically)!

4 Likes

Hello!!
I just started reading flora and fauna and Im really enjoying it. Iā€™m working on making my way through the forum posts. I hope to have a wonderful time with everyone :slight_smile:

11 Likes