The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome @MidnightBat, @Xellernord, @Kare, @chalcedony, @Sylkaegus, @Lucia and @Gefn!!

@Kare, @Gefn and @Lucia your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Dey!

@Sylkaegus you guild leader is @Sellalellen!

@chalcedony your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios

Okay I believe that’s everyone :laughing:

7 Likes

Hey
My name’s Peeke
Just found out about all this today. Was placed into the thornmouth guild. Which seems to be a really good fit for me. Really can’t wait to get into this

9 Likes

Welcome @Kare, @chalcedony, @Lucia, and @Gefn to the forum. Welcome @Sylkaegus and @Peeke to Thornmouth. Our guild leader is @Sellalellen if you need anything or you can ask the @Mountaineers. Be sure to read the first post here carefully for the rules then you are welcome to join in any general discussion topics. After a few hours on the forum you should be able to interact with your guild thread where you can get to know your new guildmates.

8 Likes

Welcome @Peeke!

3 Likes

Hey everyone I’m new here!
I have just been sorted into the Ebenguard guild. My name is Beth but I often use the account name Emerald Daydream because I think it’s super cute! I also love green and I am always daydreaming.

I am currently a Psychology student at the moment and am working towards doing Forensic Psychology as a career or working in a secure unit.

I am very interested in true crime. I watch a lot of documentaries and love the My Favourite Murder Podcast. I also play D&D in my spare time and I really enjoy it!

At the moment I still have one exam left so I haven’t had time to catch up on the narrative. After next Monday I am free and am very excited to be a part of this world!

10 Likes

Welcome @Emerald_daydreamxo to the Ackerly Green!!

Your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi! So if you have any questions you can PM them or the Wagoneers like myself! There’s so a Q&A thread linked above!

First off though make sure you read through the first post and the Forum Primer as they’re super important!

When you’re ready you can introduce yourself to you guild mates over in the Ebenguard welcome thread! You can also tell us more about forensic psychology, which sounds super cool, over in the werk thread!

6 Likes

@Rimor Thank you so much for all the information!

6 Likes

Hi! My name is Reb. When I saw this on Facebook I was instantly intrigued. I was sorted into Ebenguard guild.

8 Likes

Welcome @RebelAlaska to the Ackerly Green!!

Your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi! So if you have any questions you can PM them or any of the Wagoneers! There’s so a Q&A thread linked above where you can ask questions and look for answers!

First off though make sure you read through the first post and the Forum Primer as they’re super important!

When you’re ready you can introduce yourself to you guild mates over in the Ebenguard welcome thread!

4 Likes

Hey there!
After a few hours doing a bit of diving and reading through some of the things here on the forum, I think I can assuredly say that I’m excited to get involved. That, or I’ll at least to lurk around and keep up.
I’m Flos, and I stumbled upon the guide while scrolling through Facebook - a sorting quiz seems to be the perfect way to get my attention. It seems I’m in Balimora, which sounds pretty cool to me! Just through reading some of these welcomes I can tell you’re all great people, and I can’t wait to be able to get involved. Though it will take me some time to be all caught up - the sheer amount of things is a bit overwhelming.
Hopefully my experience with D&D will help me out here and I can at least get to know some awesome people! Outside of D&D I’m also quite the literature nerd, and I’m interested in history and psychology, as well as art and writing!

10 Likes

Welcome! @Flos We’re happy to have you!

The Balimora guild leaders are @Helios and @Nimueh! If you have any questions feel free to ask them or us Wagoneers! We are more than happy to help! Us being both the wagoneers and the leaders.

It can be overwhelming, if you don’t want to you don’t have to just hop right into the mix you don’t have to! Do what you find comfortable!

We actually have a DND topic! We also have somethings that you might like over in the #the-creationary seeing as you like literature and art!

Feel free to make yourself at home! If you have any, and I mean any, questions feel free to shoot me a message! If I can’t help you myself I’ll at least point you in the right direction!

6 Likes

Welcome @Flos!!!

Where do you hail from?

5 Likes

I happen to hail from England! Hopefully my timezone won’t be awkward while trying to keep up with what’s going on :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Whey another Brit!!!

5 Likes

Yesss I am also a Britt!

5 Likes

Yey!!! I’m from the north east personally!

4 Likes

I’m a Manc but I live in the North East for Uni! I think you were talking to my friend yesterday about the deep!

4 Likes

Oh wow that’s amazing! Did she introduced you to the forum?

4 Likes

Yeah she sent me the quiz and encouraged me to join the forum! We play D&D together and are really good mates so we often get each other involved with what we’re doing!

4 Likes

I’m glad to know there are a few of us here - I’m from the Midlands myself!

5 Likes