The Welcome Super Topic

Hiya! My name’s Kitt. I only really have experience roleplaying in video games, and DnD. I do art, and I’ll probably make a new profile pic, this one is temporary. (The one with the magikarp eating piplup for anyone in the future)

I was sorted into Balimora, which sounds like a blast!

Thats my introduction, look forward to getting caught up!

9 Likes

Welcome @Fox-Song! Glad to have you here, and I agree that Balimora sounds like a pretty fun guild to be part of. Make sure you read through the first post for rules and instruction, then we have video game and D&D topics that you can check out if you like. After a couple hours on the forum you should be able to interact with your guild’s thread so you can get to know your new guildmates. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios is you need anything, or feel free to message us @Mountaineers

4 Likes

Welcome @Fox-Song!!

2 Likes

Hello! I’ve also been drawn in by that seemingly very successful Instagram campaing!
The guide made me an Ebenguard which makes sense as my day job is director of a non-profit in Montreal, Canada. French is my first language.

I live for cats, different types of crafts (but mainly crochet) (also is there a DIY/crafting thread), food and magic. I make my own herbal remedies.

I tried DND but I’m way too shy so it’s hard. Maybe this forum is the solution to quench my roleplaying thirst!

11 Likes

@MadamePopova Hello! I’m so sorry no one has welcomed you yet!

Your guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger! If you like DND I’m sure you’ll like our official DND topic! We also have a Pets topic! You might also enjoy the Werk topic! If you haven’t be sure to read over the first post in this topic!

Once again i’m so sorry that no one has welcomed you yet! I hope you have fun on the forum!

6 Likes

@MadamePopova Greetings, fellow Ebenguardian! Come join us for a stroll on the beach in our guild forum! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Welcome @MadamePopova to our lovely forum!

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome @Rimor

5 Likes

Glad to be here @BrokenVoid

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Runa and I am quite excited to start reading everything and get caught up. I was sorted into Thornmouth from the guide, and it seems fitting, though I do not know the descriptions of any of the other guilds, so I cannot say for sure.

IRL, I am taking my boards to be a licensed acupuncturist. I love antiques, secret codes/alphabets, paleography, runes, sigils, fountain pens, writing desks and sealing wax. I love making herbal medicine, baking, and drinking tea. Knitting and sewing is also a love of mine. :two_hearts:

Looking forward to learning more about this community and world.

Runa :tea:

9 Likes

Welcome @Runa!

The Thornmouth guild leader is @Sellalellen! So if you have any questions feel free to ask her or us!

Sounds like you lead an interesting life! It sounds like you might enjoy the Werk topic! I know that there are several people that share quite a few of those interests so feel free to hang out and chat with them in either the general discussion topic or in the previously mentioned werk topic!

We look forward to seeing you around! I hope you have an amazing time here on the forum!

5 Likes

Thank you, @Ignatius!

3 Likes

It was my pleasure! If any questions pop up please feel free to PM me, the other Wagonneers, or as previously mentioned @Sellalellen!

For real though I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you have! Have a wonderful night!

4 Likes

Hello, I was attracted to the guide through an Instagram post; which aligned my interests with the Thornmouth guild. This is my first forum to ever be apart of and it seems very lively and interesting to say the least.

7 Likes

Welcome @MadamePopova, @Runa and @LucianTaurus!!!

@LucianTaurus your guild leader is @Sellalellen!! If you have any questions you can PM her or any of the Wagoneers! There’s also a Q&A thread you can look for answers on or ask questions!

Make sure you read everything in the first post thought and also the forum primer!!

3 Likes

Hey at @Rhue_Hyngwar I didn’t see a post from you on here so can you please check out the first post here and read through the forum primer.

We strongly recommend you start here when joining the Forum as it can be a confusing place and we need to know you’re orientated properly and you understand the community rules/guidelines :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you’re enjoying yourself here!

3 Likes

Hello @Runa ! Seems we share interests in herbal medecine and fiber crafts. :):smile: Welcome!

7 Likes

Greetings all!

I just started on this adventure as I’m just now working my way through Flora and Fauna.
I’ve flirted with joining a few times and finally caved.
I was placed into Thornmouth.
This is my first time reading a book via digital media. However I’ll still probably cave and acquire the hard copies. I’ve always been a bookworm/book hoarder and I enjoy my house plants and small herb garden. I also have a flock of cats that each demand attention in their own ways. I do play video games when I can snatch the time.
By night I am a caregiver at a local facility by day I tend to my grandmother.

11 Likes

Welcome @Bitterblossom we’re glad you finally decided to join us!!!

The fantastic @Sellalellen is your guild leader! You can contact her or any of the Wagonners is you have any questions! There’s also a Q&A topic where you can find answers and ask questions!

But first make you sure you read the first post and the forum primer!

When you’re all caught up you can pop over to your guild’s welcome topic and say hi to you fellow guild mates! I think you’ll really like the pets thread and the gardening thread! There’s also the #bookish category which has loads of threads on books!

5 Likes