The Welcome Super Topic

Woohoo! So many new Ebbies! And I’m loving flora and fauna so far! I can’t put it down even at work lol.

6 Likes

The awesomeness of WEATHERWATCH just made them a little nervous :coleshadez:

7 Likes

Hmmm… Ebenguard is the guild of Balance, Justice, things of that nature, right? So of course We’re taking over! We’re bringing the balance! :grin:

8 Likes

Unless Steve is involved :tedevil: :steve:

7 Likes

Hello all! I’m Emissary I’m in Flinterforge and I found this interesting little forum in an instagram post. I’m big on aesthetic so the art style and the design of the quiz and such really drew me in. I’m currently a student studying psychology concentration in therapy and mental health. I’m a semi professional actor and voice actor and a long time fantasy lover so I’m excited to see what this whole world has to offer!

10 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Emissary! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as books you’re reading, your hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Flinterforged. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

6 Likes

Done and done my insomnia gives me a whole bunch of time to read and explore the forum. Thank you for the welcome!

8 Likes

@Skylad who is this Steve you mention? Do I need to just keep reading o.o

8 Likes

Apparently so Lol. I’m not familiar either. Guess I probably need to keep reading also!

7 Likes

Steve is a Balimora who was more active during TMP. He was known for his shenanigans, such as the antler potion featured in his emoji :steve:. As the other Weatherwatch captain, I hope he won’t get involved :eyes:

9 Likes

You cannot deny us shenanigans or we shall make our own!
Do I dare attempt to summon this steve? Or maybe I will just sit back as ABN and I tend to get into enough shenanigans already.

8 Likes

Steve sounds like a fun guy! Let’s summon him :joy:

7 Likes

@EnteiEmperor do we know enough about weatherwatch? What do we use to summon him. We should def find some antlers

@onedeepABN help us summon this steve, or bring your shenanigans!

(Moving post to general discussion so as not to crowd welcoming)

@Emissary hello!!! New here also

6 Likes

@EnteiEmperor Just also had to add - love the name. Entail was my favourite legendary doggy. Lol

@Emissary Noobs all around! Yay!

@LoliOwar But but but…I is like the shenanigans…I am a shenanigan…and Loki!

9 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m happy you’re all getting to know each other but I’d like to keep the welcome thread to directing new members. You can absolutely continue the conversation in the general discussion!

7 Likes

That’s our bad @BrokenVoid. It won’t happen again :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No worries, just letting you know.

4 Likes

Hello all!
I just joined today. I’m… very late to this, but I’m not letting that get me down. I was drawn in through an Instagram ad, like many others.
My name is Mallecho. I am a Flinterforged! I started reading the Monarch Papers just a few hours ago and am already making good progress.
I am just entering university next fall, and am planning to major in molecular biology. I enjoy exploring anything to do with art, music, and literature, and am constantly moving between interests. (Let’s not talk about the heaps of abandoned projects I have.)
I have barely scratched the surface of this forum, but I already feel so safe here. :relaxed:

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @michingmallecho! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. The good news is the story is still going so there’s plenty of time to get involved! I’m a senior microbio major so I know what you’ve got coming your way.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets! If you have an interest you’d like to talk about but can’t find a thread for it, let me know and I’ll help you out!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Flinterforged. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

9 Likes

Welcome!!! I am also late to the story but since it is ongoing and having this awesome community here we are not missing out at all!!

7 Likes