The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @Alchemilla_Heron! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as your work, currently reading, and languages!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

7 Likes

Hello! There’s so much stuff… I have no clue what to do with it all, but I’m super excited that there’s a new world to explore! I’ve never been a part of an interactive story before, although I’ve always loved reading fantasy novels. I’m in the Thornmouth guild, and am looking forward to getting to know everyone. :relaxed:

11 Likes

G’day Wednesday, I’m Skylad one of the captains for Weatherwatch and it’s a pleasure to have you onboard!!
It is all quite daunting isn’t it :joy: but honestly you’ve picked a great time to join! Best place to start is with all the Beginners resources that’ll cover all the rules and other good to know stuff then go nuts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Head on over to the Thornmouth quarters to checkout and chat to @Sellalellen and all your other Thornie buddies (Sel is the first word of Thornmouth and an amazing leader!)

I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forums, don’t hesitate to reach out to any of the leaders if you need a hand!

7 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @mswednesday! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as writing, currently reading, and hobbies. If you have an interest you’d like to talk about and you don’t see a thread for it let me know, I can direct you to it or help you make a new one!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Howdy all,

I came across this from an ad on FB for The Briar Society. I’d never heard of any of the books or universe before, but this looks intriguing.

I’ve been a long-time fan of ARGs, RPGs, and epistolary games, and the idea of an on-going book series that I can play a role in is just something that I dig, you know?

I apparently fall quite strongly into the Balimora guild and the Anivaeus bearing. I’ll be honest, I have no idea what that actually means. I’ll be starting the books today, but as someone that reads three or four books concurrently, I expect it might be a few minutes before I get caught up. :slight_smile:

I look forward to knowing you all better.

16 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Swordcrow! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, tabletop games, and hobbies! If you have an interest you want to talk about but can’t find a thread for it, let me know and I can help you out!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

9 Likes

Hello, I am still reading Flora & Fauna, but I recently learned that I am an Ebengard Marentide, so I am in the process of figuring out where I fit in the world.

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Heather! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets! If you have an interest you’d like to talk about but can’t find a thread for it, let me know and I’ll help you out!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

7 Likes

Hi! My name is Molly. I’ve never seen anything like this so I hope to figure it all out quickly!

16 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Molly! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets! If you have an interest you’d like to talk about but can’t find a thread for it, let me know and I’ll help you out!

Once you’ve taken the MAGIQ Guild Assessment to find out which guild you most fit with I can direct you toward your guild page, which you’ll be able to interact with after you’ve been active on the forum for a couple hours!

8 Likes

Hi I’m iluminara. It’s nice to meet all of you

9 Likes

Hi I’m iluminara (aka Dominique) sorry for reveali by my name so soon. It’s nice to be here :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Iluminara! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as writing, currently reading, and hobbies! If you have an interest you’d like to talk about but can’t find a thread for it, let me know and I’ll help you out!

You’ll also want to take the MAGIQ Guild Assessment. Once you’ve discovered which guild suits you best, let me know and I can direct you to your relevant guild pages.

8 Likes

Hey, I’m currently reading about Flora and Fauna. Sorry I am so awkward I always am during introductions. I have always been fascinated by the mind, magic, the stars and someone can actually be capable of. I was sorted into Thornmouth and relate deeply to the description given. I am excited to go on this adventure with you all!! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @pirating! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as writing, currently reading, and hobbies! If you have an interest you’d like to talk about but can’t find a thread for it, let me know and I’ll help you out!

8 Likes

I will be honestly, I’m a little overwhelmed here.
I found the invite and joined up immediately, fascinated by the description.

But there is a lot here. I will work my way through slowly, I guess.

15 Likes

I honestly think we all are when we first join. You’ve got this, and there are wonderful people here to help guide you. Read the books, read the historical forums, and interact with us. Everyone is helpful and friendly and wants others to join in however they are comfortable.

This is not a race.

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @DocBlue! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

You’ll also want to take the MAGIQ Guild Assessment. This will tell you which of the six magimystic guilds best suits you. Once you’ve done that let me know and I can direct you to the relevant pages for your guild.

7 Likes

@BrokenVoid According to the assessments I am a Thornmouth Luminast. I’m currently an unemployed Data Scientist, but I am filling my time by running multiple virtual role-playing games and building material for those games and more. Writing and hobbies sound like good places to start… Thank you!

12 Likes

Welcome to the Thornmouth guild!

7 Likes