The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Khaosrook! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as video games, currently reading, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Hi all!

My name’s Sage, I’m a 21 y/o nonbinary college student. I just got into the Magiqverse thanks to @Wyvern and I got sorted into Balimora! College has been keeping me busy, so I haven’t had time to read much fiction lately, but I’m already pretty into this series! I’m a psych major. I like playing video games/tabletop games, I do art and photography, I’m a fire dancer, and I’m also big into tarot and stuff.

I’ve still got a lot to catch up on with the series, but I’m really excited to jump in!

12 Likes

Welcome Sage!! I’m so glad you decided to join (and finally showed up!) :frog:

8 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Sage! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as video games, tabletop gaming, tarot, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

8 Likes

Hello,
My name is Marissa Scudlo and I’m new here

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Aireagle92! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Your username might be a little weird for some people here because there’s someone else who is known as Aether, but no worries. I definitely suggest reading the books in order to understand.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, pets, and hobbies!

If you haven’t already, you should take the Guild Assessment to find out what magimystical guild you belong to. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Buckey the Weatherwatch. I’m an 18 year old Genderfluid Pansexual from the Southeastern United States. I’ve graduated from High School but currently do not attend any college or university. I’m an apprentice carpenter who is absolutely in love with nature and traveling. I found the forums through a close friend and so far am absolutely enthralled by the blurring of the lines between reality and fantasy. I can’t wait for any and all upcoming adventures i’ll have with all of you!

15 Likes

Hey there, Buckey! Happy you found this place alright :relaxed:
I know you’ve read the forum primer to help yourself get all settled! Next step is to go say hi to your guild mates here. There, you can be acquainted with your guild mates and meet your illustrious guild captains, @Remus and @Skylad .
If you need any help, they’re your go-to. Though any guild leader is happy to help if you need help getting settled.

Welcome to the Mountaineers, there be magiq here.

10 Likes

WE’VE GOT ANOTHER!!! WE’VE GOT ANOTHER!!! Welcome @Buckey, I’m Skylad one of your guild captains and it’s my pleasure to welcome you aboard! If you have any questions don’t be afraid to @ or PM me

9 Likes

Hi! I hope this is the right place for an introduction!

I’m Nymphy- you can call me that or Nymph :slight_smile:
A bit about me is that I am an EMT/Paramedic student who is super interested in history! My favorite animal is a crow, my favorite color is yellow, and my favorite flowers are snapdragons!

I was assigned Gossmere, and I’m soon to start reading the history of the forum! I’m excited to dive in. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @nymphy! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Don’t worry, you did everything just right!

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Gossmerim. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

5 Likes

Hi I’m Marcia and my son is joining me on this journey.
We love all things magic and puzzles.
We took the assessment and was told to turn to page 78 Studytethers would help us. 73 is the last page and Still not clear what guild we are in?
Would love some help

10 Likes

Hi, I’m Void the Thornmouth Wagoneer. The guide should take you through to your guild. Have you tried refreshing the page and going through it again?

6 Likes

Yes taken it several times. When I “click here to go to page 78” nothing happens. Any link over page 73 seems to do the same. Tried different browsers and on computer vs iPad.
Started here
https://magiq.guide/guide/
Should another page be opening?

8 Likes

Looks like a bug. Will look into tonight. :cjheart:

9 Likes

The digital guide‘a main area only goes to 73. If you make choices, you will be led to the result pages beyond 73. The link to 78 just needs to be repaired. :cjheart:

8 Likes

Just glad to hear I’m not already having a hard time solving puzzles

9 Likes

Okay, so sorry about that, some links were lost when we migrated the guide over to the new platform! All should now work as intended. :cjheart:

10 Likes

Hey lovelies, Im a gossmere! I work in a hospital and adore physics and reading. I cant come on here too much because my work keeps me very busy but I cant wait to be involved with the magic! :two_hearts::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @violetlily! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Gossmerim. The leadership roster will tell you your guild leaders as well as who takes care of what around the forum. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

5 Likes