The Welcome Super Topic

@Tungstenedge Welcome!

6 Likes

Hello. New Flinterforge here.

9 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green forum @KingDAP!

You guild leaders are @Viviane and @Tinker! If you have any questions, which I’m sure you will, you can pm either of them or the Wagoneers! There’s also a Q&A thread where you can look for answers or ask questions!

Make sure you read everything in the first post especially the forum primer as it’s super important!

Okay now the formalities are over what are your interests and where do you hail from?

(Sorry for the very late reply I’m currently on my way back from London)

7 Likes

Welcome @KingDAP!

6 Likes

Hello everyone! I stumbled on this almost by accident and I’m unquestionably intrigued by all of this. It really is quite incredible.

A little about me then. I’ve been placed in Thornmouth, which is an exact fit. I’m in IT with an interest in data security. I read at a prodigious rate. I used to sometimes read four or five books during the same time period. I also love history, folklore, mythology, and comparing the stories and histories of various culture to one another. Thanks!

9 Likes

@Adalgrim! Welcome to the forum!

The Thornmouth guild leader is @Sellalellen! We have a few web based Mounties that you can talk to over in the Werk channel! There is alot of book stuff over in the
#bookish channels! Happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Welcome @Adalgrim!!
I love mythology and folklore as well! Also my brother is currently doing his masters in Digital security and my dad is a NHS ICT security officer!

What country are you from?

4 Likes

I also love History and Mythology I just didn’t throw that in there as to not add another paragraph!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and Thornmouth @Adalgrim!

4 Likes

Thanks all! @Rimor I’m in the US

5 Likes

hello Everyone, I’m Valerian

i’m new to this universe but i already find it fascinating. I found this through Facebook. I’m from Quebec , Canada and i got sorted into Ebenguard.

i’ve read the rules and the primer

13 Likes

Welcome @Valerian!

The guild leaders for Ebenguard are @Deyavi and @Ginger! So if you have any questions feel free to ask them or any of us Wagoneers! I’m so happy you heard the call and decided to answer it!

What are some interests or hobbies of yours Valerian?

5 Likes

@Ignatius

all my interests and hobbies turn around technology, fantasy and games (Larp, tabletops , board games , video games, etc)

7 Likes

Well I know we have atleast a DND topic if that sorts your fantasy! Um I’m not sure if we have a topic for video games as of yet but I’m sure if not you could definitely make one!

5 Likes

Hullo hullo! Connie here, a brand new baby Gossmere! I may be silent on forum whilst I read the first installment, but I’m loving the community that I’m seeing, and excited to delve into this new world!
@Valerian, I’m also into gaming, tabletop and Switch mostly. Perhaps we could get something started, with the approval of the wagoneers?

10 Likes

Welcome @Valerian and @Connielass! We could definitely make a gaming topic if there isn’t one already

5 Likes

@Valerian and @Connielass I do not see one and I just searched for one so if you guys want I can make one!

4 Likes

Sure, go ahead! I’m sure there would be plenty of interest in it. I’ll definitely join in

5 Likes

@ignatius i’ll definitely join the topic too

4 Likes

Absolutely, @Ignatius, I’d love it!

4 Likes