The Welcome Super Topic

@Lumenus As Void said welcome! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer!

If you don’t mind trying to keep it to 1-2 posts at a time, and please be patient. Void and I do this on our own time and we are the only two Wagoneers so we can’t possibly attend to every single new person immediatly or sometimes (like this case) within the first few hours. Though keep in mind that is all my personal opinion!

(@BrokenVoid You beat me by 10 minutes, I had a plan and everything lol)

4 Likes

Understood. No rush. I wasn’t in much of a hurry. I was more worried something might be wrong with the website, or that my phone wasn’t displaying the message or updating, or that there was some functional period I had missed before i could comment, or something like that. It wouldn’t be the first time. Nor is it uncommon in things like these.

5 Likes

The only posting restrictions are based on trust level, and in those cases there simply won’t be a reply button at all.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Hynafol! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Let me know what your guild and interests are so I can help you with getting around the forum.

3 Likes

Aw jeez I hope I’m posting correctly.

My name is Eden, and I was sorted I to Flinterforge.

My day job is working in the medical field. At night, I bartend sometimes and enjoy reading, writing, and figuring out how to build/craft stuff for my apt and plotting new places to travel. And gaming, lots of it.

I ran into the quiz for Magiq on Facebook and, well, here we are. Excited to meet you all and tell a great story together.

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Eden! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as your work, hobbies, writing, food and drink, and gaming!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Flinterforged. Your guild leaders are @Tinker and @Viviane, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

@Eden Welcome to the forum! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer! I also work in the medical field as a medic! What do you do?

6 Likes

Read thru thru the primer and all that fun stuff :v

Cool! There’s other emergency folk here ! I’m an EMT for an ambulance service and I also work in a Cancer center for their rapid response team. I wanna go Medic, I just need to figure out the money for school.

9 Likes

Love the Rocky Horror reference! How seasonal!

5 Likes

Hello all ! New to this whole thing, strangely came across it in a random post on Instagram so here I am. Tutorial done, beginning to read the first installment. Still have no idea as to what awaits, but I do know I was placed into the Gossmere guild, but I feel the need to take the assessment again with a more clear mind and space to do it in. Should I ? Looking forward to more winding paths into the fog, from the states…Ben

11 Likes

It doesn’t hurt to retake the assessment, many people take it a second time and find that they resonate more strongly with the second result. Once you’re certain which guild you belong to let me know and I can direct you to your guild leader(s) and the introduction page for your guild.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

4 Likes

Hi all,
I’m Hasqueaker, and am usually either playing video games, roleplaying with some friends in D&D, or doing college student stuff. Currently I am working my way through Flora and Fauna in between classes and homework, but the general idea of this whole shebang really interests me.
I have been assigned to Gossmere, which I think suits me pretty well! I am excited to get caught up in the lore of these books and this forum.
Speaking of, this is my first time posting on a forum, or really even being involved in one, so I’ll apologize in advance for my inexperience haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Anywho, I hope this introduction will suffice! Thank you all for listening! :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Hasqueaker! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. No worries, this has been a lot of people’s first forum experience, including mine.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as D&D, hobbies, and video games!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Gossmerim. Your guild leaders are @Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

@Hasqueaker Welcome to the community! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer! Hope to see you around!

3 Likes

Hi! I found my link to the guide through a random Facebook ad that I have never seen before or since… the guide has me sorted into Thornmouth who’s description fits me like a glove, although I would love to learn more about the others before making a permanent decision. By trade I am a scientist testing the chemistry of honey, and by hobby I play a variety of instruments, sew, play a couple of TCGs and roleplay…and inhale fantasy books of course!

I have finished Flora so far (I read it whenever I can in my breaks at work) and am just starting Fauna and I’m so hooked. I can’t wait to delve in fully here!

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @Adora_Bell! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. If you do decide on a different guild just let me know and I can direct you to the leaders and intro page for that one, but for now I’ll give you the info for Thornmouth.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as your work, hobbies, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes

Hello I’m Ashley
I’m pretty new to all of this but I’m super excited

9 Likes

Hello, I’m ZikuZe. I’m really interested in all the things going on here and it’s a lot to take in. I have been sorted into Thornsmouth and I believe it really suits me, although I am a bit on the soft side. I can’t wait to see and read everything. Thank you having me and I’m really happy to be here!

9 Likes

Hi!

I am a musician and IT professional, an stranger in a strange land, and a sleepy loris.
Nice to meet you.

9 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Ashley! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Gossmerim. Your guild leaders are @Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

2 Likes