The Welcome Super Topic

Yall keep forgetting the #DND topic ;-;

7 Likes

I always link it if they mention it as an interest.

6 Likes

Hey everyone, new member. I’m not your average young adult reader, but I’ve dabbled in writing and I enjoy fantasy stuff like DnD and video games with rpg aspects. I got sorted into the Balimora guild and I’m excited to see where that takes me in the world that everyone has helped to create.

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @ZiggyThorgrim! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, writing, hobbies, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

Hello! I’m a freelance writer for a few tabletop game IPs, and looking for something fun to do between projects–or as procrastination from projects. I’m also a flower farmer, and do part-time video editing for a local university. So I don’t really do the normal 9-5 thing.

I got sorted as Balimora, but I could be convinced to join another Guild.

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Wizardswears! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as your work, hobbies, and tabletop gaming!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I was pulled into this intriguing site via Insta, and am looking forward to diving in. The assessment has placed me in Ebenguard, which seems pretty nifty, though I haven’t done any reading into the others guilds.

I look forward to meeting the rest of you!

15 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Props! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, D&D, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

7 Likes

Hey all,

Inspifire here, from Montreal, Canada!
I literally just started the Monarch Papers vol.1 like yesterday and I’ve been devouring the book (as my Thornmouth double personality). I actually stumbled on AG’s universe 4 days ago, on Insta, at a moment in my life where I needed a new path.

I’m a hard worker in my everyday life but when I was put in Thormouth at first, I felt weird, though halfway through the first book I took the assessment again. I was not surprised to have been sorted as a Weatherwatcher.

Now, let’s talk about Navimancy and Torchminder a bit. Those are what make me feel at home in this guild as I see them as my main talents. I feel like Navimancy is the skill of guiding stranded sould towards what can be their biggest achievement of their life, and I have a surprisingly good intuition when it comes to guiding others along their path (which I pick my nickname from).
Torchminder for me, is the innate ability to attract stranded souls (which is kinda useful when you can naturally use Navimancy). Though I don’t see it being just that, there is also a way to use it to help yourself as well. By being a strong light in the fog, you can help to guide others and make their own fire burn stronger, which in return can reignite yours in times of need!

Ok I digress, haha, so I’m very happy to have found you guys and gals, don’t be shy to connect with me, I’m now a proud Weatherwatcher! :blush::triumph::muscle:t2:

19 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Inspifire! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers. Glad to see you’re already thinking about your guild affinities!

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, writing, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Weatherwatcher. Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

7 Likes

Psyramid here.
Stumbled on the assessment last night and was not disappointed. Ebenguard through and through.

Thank you for having me.

I work as a computer repair tech to pay the bills but my true goal is become a voice actor. I’m practing any way I can and currently building a portfolio. My favorite way of practicing is DMing. I’ve ran several D&D campaigns with one that lasted for 3 years and have inspired a few of my players to take on that role for their own friends.

My hobbies revolve around anything that can inspire me to feel something deeper. As a consequence I’ve taught myself piano, I’ve learned how to use and teach reiki, I’ve become an avid practitioner of the Wim Hof method, and I’ve built a gym in my backyard and train vigilantly 3 times a week. All of these things take commitment and dedication but honestly it has all become therapy for me. I don’t feel right if I’m not doing the above activities.

17 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Psyramid! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as your work, hobbies, D&D, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

6 Likes

Hi Everyone!

Hopefully I’m doing this right! My friend recommended I check this place out, and I have not been disappointed. I did the assessment and I am officially in the Weatherwatch guild!

By day I create marketing content for a university but by night, I lead a thousand lives through all my stories. I have a pet cat named Eloise and rabbit named Judy, and have a weakness for oreos.

I have an obsession with the supernatural and an unquenchable thirst for exploring the myths of different cultures, which is how I ended up here.

I can’t wait to discover more in this wonderful world of magiq!

15 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Madacat! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers. Glad to see you’re already thinking about your guild affinities!

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, writing, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Weatherwatcher. Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

5 Likes

I hope I’m doing this correctly, seeing as its my first time posting in a group like this.
Hello all! My name is Nightblume, and I was recently sorted into the Flinterforge guild. I’m working on catching up on the Monarch Papers, while juggling my university studies. My hobbies include reading, writing, drinking coffee, hiking, the cosmos, and painting. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to diving into this world with you all.

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Nightblume! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, writing, food and drink, and visual arts!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Flinterforged. Your guild leaders are @Tinker and @Viviane, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes

Welcome! Now that you’ve mentioned it I’m tempted to start a hiking thread!

8 Likes

Wow, two new Weatherwatchers! Welcome, to the forums, @Inspifire and @Madacat!

8 Likes

Hi there! I was lead here thanks to Facebook and I’m excited to see where this journey takes me. I was put in Thornmouth and honestly I felt called out :blush:. Can’t wait to find out more.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @JoLani! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. You were definitely called out, but with a purpose.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, pets, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes