The Welcome Super Topic

Super New and am still tryna figure things out, should be super fun experience and im excited to be a part of It !!! Hia Everyone :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

@andreamarie360 Welcome to the Ackerly Green forum! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer! I sincerely apologize for the wait on your welcoming!

Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger! If you have any questions you can ask them or us @Wagoneers! Any questions you may have can be directed at us or towards the Q&A topic!

Other than that once you have some time on the forum you’ll trust level will be raised which will grant you access to your guild hall! You can find that here!

Other than that please don’t forget to check out the first post in this topic as well as theforum primer!

If you have any specific interests that you are curious to see if we have a topic for; shoot me a message!

Once again I apologize for the wait and welcome to the community!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @andreamarie360! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

4 Likes

Welcome @andreamarie360! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. Happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

You can call me Alice, I stumbled into this whilst looking for a new series to read, and was quickly captivated. I just started The Monarch Papers and I’m hooked.
I was led to the Balimora guild which fits my personality quite well, and I will apply shortly.
I am a merchant navy sailor by trade, and a friendly woodland hedge witch by hobby.

I haven’t done anything like this before so yea, I think that covers it.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @AliceGreenwatch! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, pets, hobbies, and your work!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

6 Likes

Hello!

I’ll go by Hopeful in here because that’s my most valued personality trait. I am really excited to be a part of this community. There seems to be a lot of interconnected parts to this whole system which I love and anticipate taking my time to explore. I really really love the idea of guilds (I’ve been placed into Ebenguard, which fits extremely well I believe) and would love to find more materials on all the things about that and how the different guilds interact. This is one of the most brilliant things I’ve ever encountered and I can’t wait to dedicate more time to diving into it whenever I can.

Some real-world facts about me: I love stars, mountains (fitting, right?), mythology/fairytales, cats (I am currently raising an adorable kitten named Biscuit), I’m an aspiring writer, and I have never given up the belief that there truly is magic in the world for those who are willing/able to find it.

Again, so excited to be a part of this community!

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Hopeful! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as adventure, writing, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Greetings!
I’m excited about the Magiqverse.
I stumbled upon it through Instagram and immediately I delved deeper.

I have been swiftly sorted into Flinterforge and Thornmouth.
Days are spent at University.
I mostly work with design, but luckily I get to play around with 3D printing and soldering from time to time

I hail from Scandinavia, raised in the rural parts of my country.
Will promptly start reading and try to catch up as best possible over the next two weeks.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Viceron! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. While there are a few people who choose to associate with two guilds, we prefer that you choose one that you feel most strongly connected to. Since Flinterforge is the one you have currently set for your profile I will provide information for it, but I can give info for Thornmouth iff you choose to go with that.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Flinterforged. Your guild leaders are @Tinker and @Viviane, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

6 Likes

Hello,
I’m kwookiee. I also just started reading Flora and Fauna. I don’t really know how all this works yet, but I’ll try my best. My assessment test says I’m Ebenguard, so hopefully I fit in.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @kwookiee! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as hobbies, writing, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes

Hello all! My name is Sonder and my assessment has me placed in the Weatherwatch. Looking lightly through the previous posts I haven’t seen many other Weatherwatchers, but at the same time I wouldn’t expect us to sit still very long. I’m new to this experience and can’t wait to dive into it.

13 Likes

Hello and welcome @Sonder! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer!

The Weatherwatch Guild leaders are @Skylad and @Remus! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to them or us @Wagoneers! Other than that there is the Q&A topic! Though by reading the first post in this thread as well as the forum primer should help you get situated!

Once you’ve been on the forum a bit you’ll gain access to your guild hall! (Which you can find here!

If you have any particular interests feel free to shoot me a message and I’ll point you towards it’s respective thread! (assuming there is one of course!)

Once again welcome to the community!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Sonder! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Happy to have you here!

3 Likes

Hello!

My name is Krysta, and I’m so excited to join this adventure! I found this on Instagram a while ago and was immediately enraptured. I meant to sit down and delve further into everything but life got in the way, and I’m sad to say I forgot about magiq for a while. Yesterday I decided to finally look deeper into what all of this is about, and I’m so glad I did.

The Guide to Magiq has placed me into Weatherwatch, which I must admit feels a little off - I’ve never thought myself as extremely charismatic or charming - but I can’t deny the call of the Further Fire. When not searching for magiq I’m a freelance writer and photographer who loves reading and video game soundtracks. My husband and I recently starting writing tabletop roleplaying adventures together, and I even have one published on DMS Guild!

I can’t wait to dive deeper into all of this! I’ve never experienced anything quite like it.

13 Likes

Hello @Krysta ! I’m the Gossmere Wagoneer!

The Weatherwatch Guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad! If you need to ask a question feel free to reach out to them or us @Wagoneers! (Myself and @BrokenVoid !) There is the Q&A topic if you’d prefer to do it that way!

Though by reading the first post in this thread as well as the forum primer should help solve most questions! That’s assuming you haven’t already read them.

Once you’ve been on the forum a bit you’ll gain access to your guild hall!

As for your interests we do have a topic for quite a few of your interests! We don’t specifically have a “photography” topic but we do have a hobby one! Then for writing we have this made by me so feel free to nerd out with me over story lines at any time! (You might also enjoy #the-creationary category as that has lots of poems and writings from your fellow forum goers!) Then we have #bookish for all things reading! Finally for both you and your husband we have the tabletop gaming topic! (The standard video game topic can be found here!)

Once again welcome and if you need anything feel free to shoot me a message!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Krysta! I’m Void, the Thornmouth Wagoneer. Very happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Pleasure to meet you both!

5 Likes

Hello! I learned about the Magiqverse through instagram browsing. Coincidentally, I’ve been working on increasing the amount I read and write on a regular basis so this was a very intriguing world to enter. I’ve been sorted to the Thornmouth guild, but have yet to get myself deep into the Monarch Papers. I look forward to diving in.

9 Likes