The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @pines! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, video games, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Oh no. Too many interests in common, I will probably talk your ear off :sweat_smile: I also like the supernatural/weird, and mythology, and space. Ooh manga too? I hope I’m not scaring you off. I think you’ll fit right in here Pines. :thornmouth:
Edit: I just noticed your cryptid sign-off. I’m literally going to be Mothman for Halloween so obviously i think you’re even cooler now. Idk I’m tired so I’m a mess but I want to adopt this forest creature already.

9 Likes

@BrokenVoid thank you a ton for the welcome!

Sellalellen I’m glad we have a lot in common! Don’t worry it would take a lot to scare me off, I’m here to make friends so talk to me as much as you want.

Shdgwjcg my gf says I’m too cryptic some times and dubbed me the cryptid. I’m debating going as a character from the game dead by daylight called the legion, or as a wendigo it’s still a toss up for which I can get the supplies for. But mothman sounds so amazing my gf would lose it she loves mothman (and moths in general she goes form talking to me to “moth! Friend!” in .2 seconds)

adopt me, do it. doooooo it

13 Likes

Welcome @teresanonymous, @MoonLaurel and @pines!!

4 Likes

Hiya! I’m AutumnFlowers, and I was put in Balimora. I definitely feel like that’s accurate, the description was spot on!
I’m currently around halfway through the Monarch Papers Flora and Fauna, and I’m loving it! This forum thing is really new to me, I’m a bit shy and awkward but I love meeting people! I’m looking forward to talking to you guys <3

12 Likes

Hello @autumnflowers! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer!

Your guild leaders for Balimora are @Nimueh and @Helios! So any questions that you may have can be directed at them or us @Wagoneers! There is also the Q&A topic !

Once you’ve been on the forum a while you’ll reach trust level basic and gain access to your guild hall!

Now that those formalities are over with I would love to hear about some of your hobbies or if you so desire perhaps your work. If you have any specific interests that you want to know if we have a topic for please don’t hesitate to shoot me a message! My door is virtually always open! (If you need help figuring out how to private message, I can help there too :wink:)

Once again welcome to the community! If you need anything at all I’m here!

6 Likes

Nice to meet you Ignatius!
I’m currently in college and working part time at a grocery store, so those take up most of my time. However I do draw a bit for fun, and I love music! I like gaming, stargazing, and animals. I’m a bit of a nerd haha :grin: I also love reading, specifically fantasy (anything to do with dragons? Count me in :heavy_check_mark:) and mystery!
If you could let me know how to private message that would be awesome! I don’t really have anything to talk about right now but it’ll be useful for future reference.

9 Likes

Ah cool we actually quite a few of those topics and I’m semi-active in a few of them so this probably won’t be our only conversation lol! As for the messaging you should be able to click on my name and there should be a message button in the top right (on computer) on mobile it should still pop up when you click on my name!

We do have gaming, currently reading (for the reading you can also check out #bookish as that has so, so many book related topics!), a sketch topic (I believe we have a finished works topic as well but right now I can’t seem to find it) and for animals we have the pets topic! I don’t think I left any out but I can always go back and add links later if need be!

I also forgot to say please don’t forget to read the rules here and at the first post in this topic

(university help if needed even though I didn’t know this existed and would have been useful for me lol)

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll keep those in mind :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It was my pleasure! Have a good rest of your night/day!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @autumnflowers! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers. Happy to have you here!

5 Likes

Nice to meet you Void! I’m happy to be here :smile:

7 Likes

Hi! I’m also a Balimoran, welcome friend! We have some fun stuff happening over in the guild, everyone is getting very creative about the new Neithernor Reborn RP guildhall.

7 Likes

I’ll have to check it out! I’m not sure how I’ll know when I have access to them (or if I do already), but I’m looking forward to exploring the guild! Thank you :smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @autumnflowers! I’m Rimor Thornmouths other Wagoneer!

4 Likes

Hello! My names Anna I’m 22 and I was put in Weather Watch! I spend a lot of my time at work with the kids I nanny but I’ll try to be on here as often as I have energy for! I’m pretty much an open book for anyone to ask me any questions! I’m excited to make new friends!!

11 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Anna! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, writing, and visual arts!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Weatherwatcher. Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

Welcome MoonLaurel! Nice to have a new acquaintance and soon to be friend!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Anna I’m Rimor Thornmouths other Wagoneer!

3 Likes

Hey Anna Poppins :grin: welcome to the forum! If you need any help don’t be afraid to flick us a message

7 Likes