The Welcome Super Topic

Hello, All! I’m Thalia, and according to the Guide I’m an Ebenguard. I’m also a vet tech, a reader, a gardener, a wife, a mother, and…I dunno, lots of things. I’ve read the first book and just downloaded the second; can’t wait to see how it all turns out!

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Thalia! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as work, currently reading, hobbies, and gardening!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

6 Likes

Thank you! The primer and rules are easy-peasy lemon squeezy. I did “join” the guild page already in a fit of not-following-instructions-properly when I first began, so that’s a great first start. :grimacing: Thanks for the links to the other topics!

9 Likes

Welcome @Thalia!!

2 Likes

Hello! I just took my assessment and started reading up on this. I work as a manufacturer in a big city but in my spare time I like to read and do crafts. I am a practitioner of herbalism and witchcraft in the real world. I got sorted into Ebenguard but I dont know enough about the other guilds to even think about crossing into them.
I look forward to getting fully immersed in this

17 Likes

Hey @Witchbone, welcome to the Ackerly Green Community! I’m Rimor Thornmouths British Wagoneer!

So to get started please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next your guild leaders are the wonderful @Ginger and @Ashburn! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’ve increased in trust level you can head over to the Ebenguard guild hall to introduce yourselves to your fellow guild mates!

Some threads that might interest you are work, currently reading and book recommendations! We also have #the-creationary packed full of craft related threads!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @Witchbone! I’m Void, the US Thornmouth Wagoneer. Happy to have you here!

5 Likes

Hi to all! I am so excited about discovering all of this! I am of Guild Ebenguard and anxious to see what information comes from that. I look forward to our many discussions and hope to be a productive member of the Wagoneers!

20 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @LadyLoreleiQuickwit! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as currently reading, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

9 Likes

Welcome @LadyLoreleiQuickwit! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer!

7 Likes

Eeeee new mounty! Welcome @LadyLoreleiQuickwit!! I’m Rimor Thornmouths British Wagoneer!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @boxofbees!! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

So to get started please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

You guild leaders are the wonderful @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian! If you have any questions you can PM them! We also have a great Q&A thread where you can ask questions!

When you reach basic trust level you can introduce yourself to you fellow guild mates in the Gossmere welcome thread!

So tell us a bit about yourself and your interests so I can direct you to some threads you might enjoy!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @boxofbees! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. Happy to have you here!

5 Likes

It’s lovely to meet you Rimor! I’ve read through most of the welcome things so far and browsed a handful of threads but I’d love to know if there are any threads for general craft making or places to talk about gardening! If there aren’t any I’m very sorry to bug you :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

The hobby super topic would probably be the best place for crafts, as we don’t appear to have something specifically for that at the moment, and here is the gardening topic!

8 Likes

Hey @boxofbees! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer! Welcome to the community!

6 Likes

Thank you for the help Void! It’s very lovely to meet you and I’m excited to get chatting and reading :smile: :heart:

8 Likes

Ah thanks Void and don’t worry @boxofbees we’re here to help and guide people! It’s kinda our job after all :laughing:

6 Likes

:hermanthumbs:

5 Likes

Welcome to the tribe, @boxofbees :gossmere:

6 Likes