The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome back @Mr5yy!

5 Likes

Welcome back @Mr5yy!!

4 Likes

Hello! I’m about 1/4 into Flora and Fauna, and I decided now is the time to interact. :blush:
I was sorted into the Thornmouth guild, and I’m definitely curious to see what that’s all about.
I work as a mental health nurse, and in my free time I enjoy hiking, photography, and gardening. Oh yeah…and I’m a huge D&D nerd.
Nice to meet you all, and looking forward to how this adventure grows!

13 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @Violet! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as adventures, photography, gardening, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Good afternoon!

My name is Fox, and I seem to be Balimora by nature (ba-dum-ching?). I’m from the US - in Wisconsin, specifically. When I’m not working, I am spending time along the lakeshore, hiking, or reading somewhere quiet. Most of those things are done with my ridiculous little dog as my faithful companion and trip hazard.

I’m very pleased to be here as a fledgling part of something wildly fascinating.

12 Likes

@Fox welcome to the Ackerly Green Community!

So first thing you should do is make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important to get you started here!

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Helios and @Nimueh! You can PM either of them if you have any questions. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Balimora guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates! Unfortunately you won’t be able to access it till you’re basic trust level.

Finally some threads that might interest you are work, mounty adventures, hobbies, currently reading, book recommendations and pets!

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Therguli. I’m a Thornmouth, not surprising since I’m an engineer by trade
for 20 years :wink: I’ve read both books, the forum primer, the rules, and looked around the forum and the wiki a bit (if there’s anything I know how to do, it’s my homework).

I was looking at the latest and found something weird with the new password page everyone is talking about, but I’m not sure it’s pertinent. Who should I ask about it? (I’m positive it doesn’t belong in this thread).

Edit: Nevermind. It’s nothing. I was too enthusiastic. :blush:

14 Likes

Welcome @Therguli! I’m sure a Wagoneer will be along shortly with a proper introduction, but in the meantime the General Discussion might be a good place to start?

5 Likes

@Therguli Welcome to the community! I’m Ignatius the Gossmere Wagoneer! (Medic by trade :wink:)

You’re guild leaders are @Sellalellen and @Ashburn! (Ash is technically a fill-in, but she’s still cool so don’t be afraid of talking to her lol) Any questions you get may be directed towards them or us @Wagoneers! Which other than myself are @Rimor and @BrokenVoid! Both of whom are also Thornies!

Good on you for already reading the primer and rules!

As for your work I’d love to hear about it in the work topic! If you have any other interests you super excited about seeing shoot one of us a message and we’ll get you sorted!

Once again welcome to the community!

(@Amruneth, thanks for the heads up @Rimor was distracting me! Crazy brit :joy:)

6 Likes

I’m more of a Thornie fill-in when things get crazy, but always happy to help where I can. :hermanthumbs:

9 Likes

Welcome @Therguli! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers from Britain!

(@Ignatius I wasn’t distracting you :joy:)

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Fox and @Therguli! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. Happy to have you both here!

5 Likes

Hello, All! I’m Thalia, and according to the Guide I’m an Ebenguard. I’m also a vet tech, a reader, a gardener, a wife, a mother, and…I dunno, lots of things. I’ve read the first book and just downloaded the second; can’t wait to see how it all turns out!

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Thalia! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as work, currently reading, hobbies, and gardening!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

6 Likes

Thank you! The primer and rules are easy-peasy lemon squeezy. I did “join” the guild page already in a fit of not-following-instructions-properly when I first began, so that’s a great first start. :grimacing: Thanks for the links to the other topics!

9 Likes

Welcome @Thalia!!

2 Likes

Hello! I just took my assessment and started reading up on this. I work as a manufacturer in a big city but in my spare time I like to read and do crafts. I am a practitioner of herbalism and witchcraft in the real world. I got sorted into Ebenguard but I dont know enough about the other guilds to even think about crossing into them.
I look forward to getting fully immersed in this

17 Likes

Hey @Witchbone, welcome to the Ackerly Green Community! I’m Rimor Thornmouths British Wagoneer!

So to get started please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next your guild leaders are the wonderful @Ginger and @Ashburn! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’ve increased in trust level you can head over to the Ebenguard guild hall to introduce yourselves to your fellow guild mates!

Some threads that might interest you are work, currently reading and book recommendations! We also have #the-creationary packed full of craft related threads!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @Witchbone! I’m Void, the US Thornmouth Wagoneer. Happy to have you here!

5 Likes

Hi to all! I am so excited about discovering all of this! I am of Guild Ebenguard and anxious to see what information comes from that. I look forward to our many discussions and hope to be a productive member of the Wagoneers!

20 Likes