The Welcome Super Topic

@Rimor Thank you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello,
I’m Clavally. I have no idea how I ended up here, but I guess I needed something to do this long weekend! The assessment says I’m Weatherwatch, which sounds fun. I love a good thunderstorm, but also stars, sci-fi, reading, writing, art-type stuff. Interested to see more of what this is.

13 Likes

Welcome Clavally! A Wagoneer will be along shortly with a proper introduction :smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Clavally! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, writing, and visual arts!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Weatherwatcher. Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

3 Likes

Hello,
I’m KitKatch. I like too many fandoms and have a million hobbies from jewelry making to photography. I love constantly learning new things and reading. If I could I would have my nose in a book for life.
I got flinterforge for my guild but I am attracted to another two or three of the other guilds to.

10 Likes

Welcome @KitKatch to the Ackerly Green Community! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

First off make sure you’ve read the first post in this thread and also check out the Forum Primer as it’ll help you get started here!

Next your guild leaders are the wonderful @Tinker and @Viviane! If you have any questions you can PM them! We also have a great Q&A thread where you can ask questions!

When your trust level increases you’ll be able to introduce yourself to your gif mates in the Flinterforge welcome thread!

Finally some threads that might interest you are Hobbies, Photography, Currently reading and Book recommendations!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @KitKatch! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. Very happy to have you here!

5 Likes

Hiyah!

I’m Danni and honestly am just now able to really begin getting into everything. Took the test to learn that I’m in Balimora :star_struck: which I thought was pretty cool. Going to sit down and read The Monarch Papers today and I’m excited already.

Can’t wait to see what’s in store!

12 Likes

Welcome the Ackerly Green Community @SouthernWilde! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

So first thing you should do is make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important to get you started here!

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Helios and @Nimueh! You can PM either of them if you have any questions. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Balimora guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates! Unfortunately you won’t be able to access it till you’re basic trust level.

Finally tell us a little about your interests so we can direct you to some relevant threads!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @SouthernWilde! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. So glad to have you here!

3 Likes

Hello all! I’m Cricket, a transit bus mechanic from the Midwest U.S. Recently getting back in to reading, and just found out about this through a Facebook ad. Seems pretty interesting to me so I figured id check it out. I’m an easily distracted reader, therefore a slow reader, so it will take a bit to catch up but that’s ok (I’m also finishing a different book first, but I figured id meet some on here in the meantime). After the test, I got sorted in to the Balimora Guild. Not sure what that means yet, but we’ll see :slight_smile:

12 Likes

@Cr1ck3t Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community! I’m Ignatius, the Gossmere Wagoneer!

Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios! So if you have any questions feel free to direct them at them or at us @Wagoneers! The other two Wagoneers are @Rimor and @Brokenvoid! We also have a Q&A topic if you’d prefer to ask questions there!

Please do not forget to give the first post in this topic, as well as the forum primer a read through if you haven’t already, as those will give you the rules and other important information!

Once you’ve been on the forum a while you’ll gain access to the Balimora Guild Hall where you can meet your fellow Bali’s!

If you have any specific needs that you want to know if we have a topic for it please feel free to shoot one of us a message! Once again welcome to the community!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Cr1ck3t! I’m Void, on of Thornmouth’s Wagoneers. So glad to have you here!

3 Likes

Welcome @Cr1ck3t!!

3 Likes

Hi!

This is the third time I have stumbled upon the Magiqverse and I am finally giving it a go. I just started reading Flora and Fauna and I am so excited to dive in!

I work on analysis during the day and by night, I am a dreamer shifting into adventurer on the weekends. The assessment says I am Weatherwatch and I couldn’t agree more!

So excited to keep reading and immerse myself in this amazing community!

-Crow

15 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @TheCrow! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, writing, and visual arts!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Weatherwatcher. Your guild leaders are @Remus and @Skylad, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

3 Likes

Hello fellow magimystics! I had read the MP1 and MP2 a few months ago, but hadn’t gotten to joing the forum until now. I am a special education teacher by day, and a master of all things nerdy by night. I am a Balimora. It’s great to be here!

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @DragonsFire339! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, pets, hobbies, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

6 Likes

Greetings all!
I am a father of two, a Dungeon & Dragons player, comic collector & a lover of fantasy/sci-fi of all sorts! I was sorted into the Thornmouth “collective”. I reside in the state of Indiana, USA!

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @DarknessOfTheNarrows! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

5 Likes