The Welcome Super Topic

Gets out kiwi repellent spray

8 Likes

slowly pulls out bag of corn chip strips

7 Likes

Still confused. Making my way through flora and fauna. Thornmouth. Wondering if I’ve done the right thing here to post in the forum.

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @Ellwalker! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers. You’re definitely in the right place to get introduced to the forum.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

Hello

10 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Tecridel! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Also take the MAGIQ Guild Assessment to determine which guild you belong to. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, and pets!

Once you know your guild we will be able to direct you to your guild leader(s) as well as the relevant introductory thread for your guild so that you can meet your guildmates. We also have a Q&A for any further questions that you may have.

We’re all so happy to have you here and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

3 Likes

Welcome @Ellwalker and @Tecridel!!

4 Likes

Hello hello!

I am Gabby. One of my very best friends sent me a quiz link (seemingly normal for us) and I instead stumbled into the Magiqverse. I belong to Weatherwatch guild and am very excited to start reading the books to delve deeper into what all of this means.

A bit about me: I am currently working towards my PhD in modern alchemy (or chemistry as people call it these days). In the little spare time I have, I love to read, play DnD, snuggle my cat and otherwise learn everything I can about life, the universe, and everything.

16 Likes

Thanks for the welcomes! I found the thing to tap to reply to this thread! I’m retired from graphic design and am otherwise a writer and artist. Sometimes I write poetry. My primary interest is spirituality of all sorts. I read and watch fantasy, sci-fi, and comedy. My name is a Galactic Hitchhiker shortened version. :smile: About a third of the way through “Flora and Fauna.”

10 Likes

Welcome @gabbbyyyy to the Ackerly Green Community! My name is Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

So to get started please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Skylad and @Remus! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you increase in trust level you can head over to the Weatherwatch guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

Some threads that might interest you are DnD, Hobbies and Work! By interacting on the forum you’ll quickly increase your trust level!

3 Likes

Hey @Ellwalker! So some threads you might wanna check out are poetry, work if you wanna talk about the work you used to do, Fantasy book recommendations, currently reading, book recommendations, the writers thread and sketch thread!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @gabbbyyyy! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. Very happy to have you here!

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

I found the link to the guide this morning on my commute to work, and I don’t think I can properly articulate how hard it was to concentrate on actual work all day. I was sorted into Thornmouth at lunch and as soon as I got home I jumped right into Flora and Fauna, and just finished reading it. I’ll read the second one this weekend, and do my best to catch up!

On a personal note, I work in education, but spend my free time reading (usually more theories on education, or Harry Potter for the 20th time), playing D&D, and drawing.

I’m super excited to get started here and can’t wait to see what the rest of the forums have in store.

13 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Electra! I’m Nim, one of the Balimora guild leaders :slight_smile: Your guild leader is the amazing @Sellalellen. If you have any questions you can message her, any of the @Wagoneers, or any of the other guild leaders you see around. There’s also a Q&A thread you can take a look through.

Cool, first things first, make sure you’ve read through the Forum Primer, as that will explain some imporant stuff about the site.

We have a lot of people here that play D&D, so there’s a D&D thread and a tabletop thread which could be good places to get started. There’s plenty of other topics around, especially art ones, so feel free to hop into any of them.

Once you’ve raised your trust level, you’ll be able to go into the Thronmouth guild hall. There you can get to know the rest of your guild a bit better. :smiley:

6 Likes

Hello,
Just starting Flora and Fauna. I’m really excited to get started though a bit overwhelmed.

I got Gossmere when I took the test.

:slight_smile: I look forward to diving into this story with all of you!

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Osprey!! I’m Rimor one of Thornmouths Wagoneers!

First off make sure you’ve read the first post in this thread and also check out the Forum Primer as it’ll help you get started here!

You guild leaders are the wonderful @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian! If you have any questions you can PM them! We also have a great Q&A thread where you can ask questions!

Tell us a bit about your interests so we can direct you to some threads you might like!

3 Likes

So glad to see all the new members of Gossmere! Welcome, @Razorking4160, @Sora and @Osprey!

Razorking- it’s cool to see another parent of young kids around here!

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @Electra and @Osprey, and welcome to Thornmouth @Electra! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. So happy to have you both here!

6 Likes

@Rimor Interests, let’s see:

I really like rpgs, in various forms (video games, larp, and tabletop). I also love drawing and worldbuilding.

About to start going to school to become a medical assistant. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ah awesome @Osprey! Okay so we have tabletop, Gaming, Larp, Sketch and DnD!

Once you’ve participate on the forum your trust level should go up to basic, then you’ll be able to hi to your guild mates over in the Gossmere welcome thread!

4 Likes