The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome @Sora to the community! I’m Rimor Thornmouths British Wagoneer!

6 Likes

Hellos!

I’m Corkus and I can’t wait to dive into this incredible community! I’m currently studying Aerospace Engineering so I’ll feel right at home on the Ascension with my fellow Weatherwatchers.
In my free time I dabble in all manner of things from crafting stories for my D&D groups to riding the waves windsurfing. Since I was a kid I could never have enough fantasy books and loved immersing myself in those worlds. Just to list a few other things I also do Belegarth, play MTG, build robots, teach coding, write Gallifreyan, and take photos of the stars!
I had to take a break from reading the Monarch Papers to explore the forum but now I’m jumping right back into it!

Can’t wait to get started in this wonderful world

16 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Corkus! I’m Rimor Thornmouths British Wagoneer!

So to get started please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Skylad and @Remus! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you increase in trust level you can head over to the Weatherwatch guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates!

Some threads that might interest you are DnD, Hobbies, Personality type’s, Work and Photography! By interacting on the forum you’ll quickly increase your trust level!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Corkus! I’m Void, Thornmouth’s American Wagoneer. Very happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Hello all!
My name is Floradeana and I heard about this site through Facebook and it instantly got my attention. I have only just begun reading the first book. My assessment placed me in Balimora which was a dead ringer for who I am since I have a collection of pets and plants that I adore.
I love RPG’s and am getting super pumped for World of Warcraft classic which is launching later today!! :smiley: I would also love to get into DnD but life is a bit too busy at the moment.
Excited to get to know all of you guys!

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Floradeana ! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, pets, gardening, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

7 Likes

Hi I’m Clowdlet, I’m not very good at this and I hope I am doing it right. I was put in the Ebenguard guild, and the description felt very right for me but I haven’t had time to dig through the forums or finish Flora and Fauna yet. I can be slow to read but I am already loving this world. Uuuuuuhhhhh - I don’t know what else.

16 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Clowdlet! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers. Don’t worry, you did everything just fine, but if you’d like to tell us some of your interests we can direct you to the relevant threads for you to get involved.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, pets, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

Hello! I’m BairnSidhe (It’s pronounced BAY-urn SHE) but if you like you can call me Bairn. I’ve been sprinkling written magic about the internet for, um… at least a decade? Long enough ago that my first collaborative effort was collected in a Yahoo group dedicated to the 10th Kingdom miniseries. I also run RPGs every week for my friends at our local board game bar (yes, we have a bar in town dedicated to playing table top games, be envious of us, muhahaha) and am an active playtron of my local Ren Faire. I want to become a librarian some day (saving for that Masters degree!) and maybe an author of books I don’t have to publish myself.

The test put me in Balimora 2/3rds of the time (yes, I did it multiple times, I tend to get wildly different answers on personality tests, so I wanted to be sure) and Thornmouth and Ebenguard the remainder (not sure how I got both chaos and order, but they do both focus on balance, so shrugs). I’ll take that as a sign I’m a Balimoran and call it good.

16 Likes

Hey @BairnSidhe, welcome to the Ackerly Green Community! I’m James Rimor Thornmouths British Wagoneer.

So first thing you should do is make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important to get you started here!

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Helios and @Nimueh! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Balimora guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates! Unfortunately you won’t be able to access it till you’re basic trust level.

We have many threads here that might interest you such as DnD, Tabletop gaming and Larp!

5 Likes

Hi, I just joined, so I’m here to introduce myself :slight_smile:
The quiz gave me Ebenguard, and even though I haven’t looked at the descriptions of the other guilds yet, I feel like that one fits me very well.

By day I’m a receptionist/secretary, though when I move next summer I am considering if I want to get back into reporting, but I’ll figure all that out later :wink: By night/weekends I like to read, play video games, go on walks or hikes (especially while playing Pokemon Go), and daydream. My favorite craft is making flower crowns :blossom: I’ve started playing D&D recently, and I love it even more than I ever dreamed - I play a lawful good elf cleric that I love like a good friend. I also love going to the local renaissance faires, a fairy is my go-to costume :fairy:
I have a husband and three cats, I’m pretty fond of them all even though it can get a little crowded :wink: I live in Texas (born and raised!) and love it here, even though I wish we had seasons. A true fall sounds really nice after last week’s heat wave!
I think that’s about it, but I can be really forgetful so please let me know if there’s any info I missed that I should’ve included :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @oracle! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as work, video games, hobbies, and D&D!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be an Ebenguardian. Your guild leaders are @Ashburn and @Ginger, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

6 Likes

[spoiler]You mean oracle, right? :endriwink: [/spoiler]

10 Likes

Not sure what you’re talking about…

9 Likes

Welcome to the community @Floradeana, @Clowdlet and @oracle!!

8 Likes

Sits on couch, opens packet of Crisps and stares at @Rimor

11 Likes

Gets out kiwi repellent spray

8 Likes

slowly pulls out bag of corn chip strips

7 Likes

Still confused. Making my way through flora and fauna. Thornmouth. Wondering if I’ve done the right thing here to post in the forum.

14 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community and to the Thornmouth guild @Ellwalker! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers. You’re definitely in the right place to get introduced to the forum.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, hobbies, and pets!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Thornmouth. Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, feel free to message her or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

4 Likes