The Welcome Super Topic

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Maj!

So first thing you should do is make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important to get you started here!

Next up let me introduce you to your amazing guild leaders @Helios and @Nimueh! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’re ready you can head over to the Balimora guild hall to introduce yourself to your fellow guild mates! Unfortunately you won’t be able to access it till you’re basic trust level.

We have many creative topics in #the-creationary such as the Sketch thread!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Stardream!!

So to get started please make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important!!

Next your guild leaders are the wonderful @Ginger and @Ashburn! You can PM either of them if you have any questions or any of the Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid. We also have a Q&A thread where you can also ask questions!

When you’ve increased in trust level you can head over to the Ebenguard guild hall to introduce yourselves to your fellow guild mates!

Tell us a bit about your interests so I can direct you to some threads you might be interested in!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Maj and @Stardream! I’m Void, the other Thornmouth Wagoneer. So happy to have you both here!

3 Likes

Hi! Thank you.

6 Likes

Hey all - I’m Vega - Ebenguard. I love to cook, read and ,knit . I also am a singer and a bit of a healer
. Still reading Flora and Fauna-and loving it. Also still trying to figure out my way around this 'verse. but I’ll understand soon enough…
This is amazing!

11 Likes

@Vega ah awesome! We have loads of reading topics in #bookish such as Currently reading! We also have the court of grandmothers and a food and drink thread!

4 Likes

Hey there! I’m Curie and it looks like I belong with Balimora. A friend of mine actually discovered AG earlier this morning and I thought I’d tag along for the adventure. Still currently working on the reading though. What can I say, for a librarian I read rather slowly most of the time. As for a little about me, I love video games and comics more than I probably should and spend many a weekend either plotting or putting my players against their worst nightmares in D&D or Call of Cthulhu… well that or sleeping.

11 Likes

Hello All,
Ceese here - or CC for short. I Tested into Ebenguard, which feels like a fine transition to say “I’m a Libra” (In no way do you need to be a Libra to be sorted into Ebenguard, obviously). This World that Has, Is, and Will Be created is amazing. Im trying the Wrap my head around the whole situation, but please come say ‘Hello.’! I would d love to discover this World with You - whoever you are!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Ceese!

I’m one of the Ebenguard guild leaders, along with @Ginger. Any questions you may find yourself with while poking around the forum, feel free to reach out to either of us or our Wagoneers. (It may take a little poking around the forum to get PMs to come up as an option)

We have our Q&A topic here, our guild hall welcome topic here (which may or may not be locked to posting in for a little while, depending on exactly how long/how much browsing the forum requires to go up from the super-new-person level). The top post on this thread has some good info too, though I’m sure you’ve seen it. :endriwink:

I’m a Leo :ebenguard: myself, so definitely not Libra-specific. We actually have a topic with quite the laundry list of other fun astrology/personality things: Personality Types: The Guilds, Astrology, Meyers-Briggs, Enneagrams, and More!

There are loads of special interest threads around to investigate until the guild topics open up, if you need help finding any in particular feel free to ask!

Look forward to seeing you around! :laurensmile:

6 Likes

Thank you @Ashburn for how quickly you got back to me! I will definitely check out those forums!

7 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Curious and @Ceese! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, video games, D&D, and tabletop gaming!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

5 Likes

Hi @BrokenVoid thank you very much for taking the time to directly message me. However, Im Ebenguardian and Ashburn & Ginger are my guild leaders :):grin:

6 Likes

The info was meant for Curious as a Balimoran, but I also wanted to welcome you personally. Sorry about the confusion.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Curious and @Ceese!!

4 Likes

@BrokenVoid I appreciate you more than you know! Thanks!

@Rimor thank you!!

5 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Solstice. I was sorted into Balimora. I’m new to all of this, but I love fantasy worlds and magic, so I’m sure it’ll be awesome. I’ve never really done anything like this before, so I’m just trying to figure it all out. I’m currently reading the Monarch Papers, so I’ll get more involved once I have a better idea of what’s going on.

~Solstice

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Solstice! I’m Void, one of the Thornmouth Wagoneers.

To get started here on the forum make sure you read the initial post of this thread and the forum primer linked there, as those will give you the basic rules and info for getting around. Once you’ve done that you can start getting involved in our many discussion topics such as book recommendations, pets, and hobbies!

After you’ve been active on the forum for a few hours you’ll be able to interact with the guild page, where you can introduce yourself to your new guildmates and discover what it means to be a Balimoran. Your guild leaders are @Nimueh and @Helios, feel free to message them or any of us @Wagoneers if you need help with anything. There is also a Q&A for any further questions you may have.

We’re all very happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy being part of the magiq!

4 Likes

Welcome @Solstice!

4 Likes

Hello there!
I’m Aoife (pronounced ee fa) and I actually stumbled upon this place while looking for interactive novels and text based rp sites.

I’ve been placed in as a Thornmouth and I’m really excited to be a part of something like this.

A few things about me that are interesting are:

• I rode horseback (English style) until age 12.

• I have a love for Broadway plays and Irish literature

• I have a small obsession with books written by S.E. Hinton.

Again, I’m so excited, but I’m on the road to a football game, with family (I’m not driving, I promise), and will probably be somewhat quiet.

Peace out!

12 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Community @Aoife!! I’m James Rimor Thornmouths British Wagoneer!

So first thing you should do is make sure you read the first post at the top of this thread and the forum primer as they’re really important to get you started here!

Next let me introduce you to our guild’s wonderful leader @Sellalellen! You can PM her or any of the @Wagoneers such as myself and @BrokenVoid with any questions you have once you reach basic trust level! For now though if you have any questions you can post them over in the Q&A thread!

Then, when you’ve reached basic level, you can head over and introduce yourself to your guild mates in the Thornmouth welcome thread !

To reach basic you should participate in some threads such as currently reading, hobbies, book recommendations and music!

4 Likes