The Welcome Super Topic

Hello, I’m Strix.
I’m extremely shy at first and I’m not technologically savvy.
I will attempt to figure this out!

8 Likes

Welcome @Strix , to the forum and to Thornmouth! Fortunately the forum doesn’t require too much technlogy-wise, and you can take as much time as you need getting the hang of things. Just make sure you read the first post of this thread for the rules and beginner info. Our guild leader is @Sellalellen if you need anything, or you can message the @Wagoneers for help.

5 Likes

Welcome @Strix!!

3 Likes

Hi all!
I am Visenya! I love traveling, cats, reading, magic and the outdoors. I work in clinical research. I am currently getting caught up and reading…everything! I am in the Thornmouth guild.
Nice to meet you all!!

7 Likes

@Visenya Welcome to the forum!

Your guild leader is @Sellalellen so if you have a question ask her or us @Wagoneers. I’m so happy you answered the call! Perhaps we’ll run into each other somewhere on here!

3 Likes

Welcome @Visenya!! You should check out the pets thread!

4 Likes

Hey y’all!

I’m Elle. I’m new to the whole forum thing, but I stumbled across the guide and fell in love with the concept of an interactive narrative. I was sorted into Thornmouth, which I believe suits me fairly well.

Some facts about me: I enjoy traveling and baking. I’m a voracious reader (I’ve already finished Flora & Fauna). I love lists. I am a dog person. I am a linguistics student. To me, there is no feeling like the one when you come to grasp a new concept- it’s just like having the perfect puzzle piece fit.

Well that’s the basics of me.

9 Likes

Welcome to the Ackerly Green Forum @Elle_M!!

Your guild leader is @Sellalellen, you can PM her or any of the Wagoneers if you have any questions. You can also check out the Q&A thread if you have any questions!

First off though make sure you read through everything in the first post especially the forum primer!

I think you’ll really enjoy the pets thread and everything in #bookish!

4 Likes

Welcome, @Elle_M! I’m such a language nerd and dog person, so I have a feeling we’ll get along very well! :slight_smile: I’m also very new here, but I’ve already seen many hints of many puzzles— I think you’ve found your people!

7 Likes

@Elle_M Welcome to the forum! Not to copy @witchery but it does seem like you’ve found a virtual home! Feel free to message me or any other of the Wagoneers if you have any questions!

5 Likes

Welcome @Visenya and @Elle_M to the forum and to Thornmouth! I’m also quite a language nerd, you’ll fit in well.

6 Likes

Hi, I’m really excited to join the Magiqverse! I got matched with the Guild Ebenguard, and I’m looking forward to start reading :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Ren, we’re excited to have you here! Reading the books is the best way to get caught up on how magiq works and who some important people are. Make sure you read through the first post for the rules of the forum, and your guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger if you need anything. Also feel free to message us @Wagoneers.

6 Likes

Welcome @Ren!

6 Likes

Welcome @Ren!!

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

@Ren, I’m in Ebenguard too! Welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello all I’m Sparky and I’m in Thornmouth I’m looking forward to learning much! I’m from the northern most eastern most state.

9 Likes

Welcome @SparkyTheFallen!!

Your guild leader is @Sellalellen so if you have any questions you can ask her or any of the Wagoneers! There is also a Q&A thread you can look at and ask questions on!

First off though make sure you read everything in the first post and the forum primer!

So what are your interests Sparky?

3 Likes

My interests are magic, reading, writing, painting, tabletop RPGs and video games.

4 Likes