The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hey guys! I’m new here and have never really done something like this, but I saw a post for the guilds on Instagram and I love magic and fantasy and such so I was immediately interested. And I’m in Ebinguard! I’m currently reading through The Monarch Papers:Flora and Fauna

11 Likes

Hey! Another Ebenguardian! Welcome!

9 Likes

Welcome @Hales!

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Another new member here hope to meet a lot of great people in my guild of Ebenguard

11 Likes

Welcome @aspirelight!!!

6 Likes

I’m Thorn, and I’m pretty happy to be here. I’m Weatherwatch and I like mysteries, artistry, and long walks on the beach.

11 Likes

Welcome @Thorn!

5 Likes

When do you have those long walks on the beach? Im partial to having mine around midnight, under the stars, with a nice group of friends and a big bonfire ^^

Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome @Restly and @Thorn it’s so awesome to see you joined the best guild around :grin: I’m Skylad one of your guild leaders! Look forward to chatting with you both very soon (still in bed. Haven’t woken up yet)

10 Likes

Typical lazy kiwi :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome, Ebenguardians @aspirelight and @Hales, as well as my new guild mates, @Restly and @Thorn! It’s great to have you all here :eaves: I’m Remus, the other captain of Weatherwatch. Aspire and Hapes, your guild leaders are the amazing @Ginger and @Deyavi! Feel free to reach out to any of us guild leaders if you need help getting oriented around here, though! Again, welcome to the forums!

9 Likes

Thank you Remus :smile:

7 Likes

I am in the same boat as you @Hales . Welcome to Ebenguard, I just joined yesterday. :smile:

7 Likes

Like this message if you saw an ad for this on instagram, followed it because you love and believe in magic, love this forum, and are just as lost as I am, but can not wait to figure out every detail that is in the Magiqverse!

8 Likes

Thank you @Remus I’m actually having trouble downloading the book as I’m strictly mobile at the moment, the link I used to download it to my Kindle didn’t open so I’m worried as ever lol.

10 Likes

Hello AG world, I am @Thewendy, I am a brand new to this and to Ebenguard. I haven’t started reading, yet!
:hearts: T

13 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Thewendy! Since you’re in ebenguard, your guild leaders are @Ginger and @Deyavi, but you can reach out to any of the guild leaders if you need help!

And oof, @aspirelight, that’s one of the few things that I can’t help you with directly; however, @CJB should be able to help out! If he doesn’t reach out tonight, just PM him tomorrow :blush:

6 Likes

Hi @aspirelight! You should be able to download the book directly from Amazon. It is $0 on the Kindle store, so it’s another way to get the book in your library.

9 Likes

Woah so many new Mounties!

Welcome to you all, but especially to all my new Ebbies!! :blue_heart::hugs:

11 Likes

There was something that came up with the direct link for the book not too long ago I got a little side tracked I apologise, thank you guys again for the help!

9 Likes