The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome, Innuedo!
If you haven’t already, I recommend checking out this forum primer.
We are so happy to have you! Your guild leader is @Helios , and if you need anything don’t be afraid to ask him or another leader, we are here to help!

11 Likes

Hello, I am Statera :libra: :smile:

8 Likes

Hello, new Thornmouth here, working my way through the Monarch Papers. I write and enjoy lore building for tabletop rpgs, amidst other activities (planning my own impending wedding and probable move to Japan). I look forward to learning from all of you.

13 Likes

Welcome @Danterius. I’m Darkus a thornmouth. It nice to meet you. So you are getting married? Congratulations are in order then. And you’re so lucky I want to go to Japan one day.

8 Likes

Hi! I’m Margot, a new Ebenguard. I just found the Guide in an Instagram ad at 2 am while taking a break from my capstone project, I probably won’t be very active here until May on account of that but I’m looking forward to getting caught up on everything!

12 Likes

welcome!

7 Likes

ah, hey, awesome, another lore writer. We will have conversations, once you get to the discord tier, my friend :3

5 Likes

Welcome @Innuedo, @Statera and @Danterius!!

6 Likes

Thanks for the helpful links I can’t wait to dive fully into magiq and all that its connected to

8 Likes

No problem! It’s one heck of a rabbit hole so strap on your tinfoil hat Alice because it’s gonna get much weirder from here!

6 Likes

Hi! I’m Nightingale! I’m very new to this whole forum thing… But i’m excited to learn more about it and gain new experiences!

11 Likes

welcome! I’m pretty new as well, only a couple of days in, but so far, this is a really great place. All of the people I’ve spoken with so far have been super friendly and helpful. to get caught up, I’d advise reading Flora and Fauna, and then reading the fragment sections on the wiki mentioned a few messages up. it’s super well organized and much easier to digest than the weekly updates. (at least for me). also, keep an eye on the 30 day spell forums, there’s some pretty interesting stuff going down there.

11 Likes

Hey guys! I’m Andy and ready to learn some stuff with the Thornmouth guild!

9 Likes

Welcome to all the new Mounties (@Innuedo, @Statera, @Danterius, @Margot, @Nightingale, and @AndTheAsian)! There’s so many of you, and I’m happy you’re all here. Thornies, your guild leader is the wonderful @Sellalellen; Margot, your guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger. If any of you have questions about getting caught up and where to go from this thread, contact them or any of the other guild leaders (like me :eaves:). To start out, I would check out the forum primer to get a feel from this community you’ve just entered. From there, explore, enjoy, and ask questions!

Welcome again to the forums!

13 Likes

Thank you so much, @Remus for tagging them all. There’s so many new Thornies lately! I’m the Thornmouth leader, you can call me Sel. Feel free to @ me if you need help with anything.

9 Likes

Hello! I’m Restly, I’m new and apparently I’m a Weatherwatcher? I havent read any of the books/literature or anything yet but I’ll get to them soon, really looking forward to them.

10 Likes

Welcome @Restly!! The fantastic @Remus and @Skylad are you guild leaders so if you have an questions you can ask them!

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Remus linked the Forum Primer above so you should check that out first!

4 Likes

Hello @Rielle, @Rayne, and @Innuedo! As my fellow leaders mentioned, I’m your guild leader Helios! It’s always a pleasure seeing new Balimora join and we will do our best to help you feel up to date and welcome! If you have any questions, need help, or just want to chat feel free to send me or any of the leaders an @ or a PM!

8 Likes