The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hey @Sellalellen! I’m super new here and was wondering if you could help me out! I’m feeling a little overwhelmed and confused with everything at the moment.

9 Likes

Cool! You can check out the forum primer here for some basic rules of the forum and how to join your guild. Your guild leaders are captains @Remus and @Skylad if you have further questions or need help.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums and Weatherwatch, @Craig_Cutcher (also, welcome, @Hummingbird; I thought I got everyone but I accidentally missed you - sorry :eavessweat:)! It’s great to have another Weatheratcher on the forums! Like Void said, I’m Remus, one of the captains for Weatherwatch, so I basically help to run the guild and work with the other guild leaders to make this a healthy community. You can reach out to me or @Skylad (or any of the other guild leaders) if you need help! Also, the the forum primer that Void linked to as well as the booms you mentioned are great places to start to get oriented around here!

Again, welcome!

11 Likes

Hey @tyC236 and @Smokey! Let me introduce myself: I’m the Balimora guild leader, Helios. Sorry for the late welcome, I’m deep in the trudge of term papers. Balimora is glad to have the both of you and we’ll do our best to make you feel welcome here! If you have any questions regarding the forum or books, or just want to chat, feel free to ask me or any of the other leaders!

10 Likes

Hello, I’m Avalon. I’ve already been sorted into a guild, Ebenguard, and I’m really excited to learn more about this universe, it seems absolutely fascinating!

12 Likes

Welcome everyone!

@Hummingbird here is the link for the wiki which gives a great easy to read overview of everything that’s happened in the past, this thread lists whats going on currently and the weekly recaps give a more in-depth review of what’s happened in the past. Best place to start is the thread on what’s currently going on and the forum primer. Hope this helps a little

7 Likes

Hiya, still reading materials, so pretty brand new. Sorted to Weatherwatcher.

11 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m in Ebenguard! I just joined, seems like a swell place :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome, @Avalon, @Corliss, and my new guild mate, @Victoria! It’s great to have you all here on the forums! My name is Remus, and I’m one of the captains of Weatherwatch (along with @Skylad). Rowan and Corliss, your guild leaders are @Deyavi and @Ginger! All of you can reach out to me or any of the other guild leaders if you need help!

To get started, I would suggest you all check out the forum primer which should help you get oriented! Also, TMP volumes 1 and 2 are very good at summarizing what’s happened so far (you can always check out specific forum threads later if you’re curious). Lastly, I would suggest you check out the sections on the forums specifically about your guilds; you can find them here: :ebenguard: and :weatherwatch:. Otherwise, explore and ask us questions when you need to!

Again, welcome!

13 Likes

I love your welcome posts Remus! Yours are all informative and mine are “hold my beer” :joy::joy:
Welcome all new Mounties and @Victoria and @Craig_Cutcher welcome to Weatherwatch! Without a doubt we are the best guild so congrats on joining our ranks! Really looking forward to seeing what you’ll bring to the guild :grin:

11 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

Hey, hey! I randomly stumbled upon this, and I still have to read a lot but I’m here now! A new Balimora!

10 Likes

Welcome, @Rielle! Your guild leader is @Helios, so feel free to reach out to him (or any of the other guild leaders, like me) if you need help getting started!

11 Likes

I have no idea how any of this works

14 Likes

Welcome Rayne,
Your guild leader is @Helios, and if you need help getting settled don’t be afraid to @ him or another leader! We are here to help :smile:
In the meantime, try taking a peak at this forum primer

10 Likes

It’s a lot . The best place to start is to read the books and ask the guild leaders questions.

10 Likes

Greetings!! New here, turns out my guild is Thornmouth!

10 Likes

Welcome! I’m your guild leader. Feel free to @ me if you need help with anything.

9 Likes

Greetings! This seems fun, haven’t had a chance to read much yet but im into it. Ill have to go and join my guild now.

12 Likes

Welcome all new recruits! I hope you’ve enjoyed your trip down the rabbit hole :grin: :kingrabbit: Have we had any Aussies join yet?

11 Likes