The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome @Riezer!

@eternalhearts welcome to Basecamp as well! @Skylad and @Remus are your guild leaders! Void has given some useful starting points above

9 Likes

Welcome @Riezer and my new guild mate, @eternalhearts! It’s great to have you here! Rimor and Void have both given great starts to exploring the forum! I also suggest that you both check out the sections on your guilds, which should be linked here: :weatherwatch: and :thornmouth:. Also, you can reach out to me or any of the other guild leaders if you have questions! Welcome, again :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Hi everyone!

10 Likes

Hello @Riezer @poltergeist! I’m your leader, you can call me Sel. Feel free to @ me if you have any questions!

6 Likes

Welcome @poltergeist!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @poltergeist!

5 Likes

Hello! I’m just discovering this very late at night and still learning what everything is. Sounds really cool, though. I am in Thornmouth by the way!

8 Likes

Hello! Officially just joined Thornmouth! Super excited!

6 Likes

Welcome MoonStone! @Sellalellen is your guild leader, but feel free to ask just about anyone if you have any questions. :cjsmile:

Here are a couple places that might help: What's Happening Now and Start Here! The Forum Table of Contents

7 Likes

Hey @Hummingbird welcome to thornmouth great to me ya

6 Likes

Hello everyone, took some effort but I’m finally able to join in! I’m a Balimoran and I look forward to what’s to come.

9 Likes

welcome to the fold, smokey

6 Likes

Thank you, glad to be here

9 Likes

Glad you got everything sorted!! Sorry for the trouble, but we’re so excited to have you :cjheart:

8 Likes

Welcome to forums, @Smokey! If you’re interested, you can join the Balimora group here on the forum. It’ll give you a nice little icon (like my burgundy Weatherwatch one) next to your profile pic which will help folks identify you! Plus, you’ll be alerted anytime someone tags the whole guild! Again, welcome!

6 Likes

@Riezer and @loreliana this is some great advice from Remus! But obviously don’t join Balimore but Thornmouth :laughing:

5 Likes

Thanks, glad to be here finally

10 Likes

Hi guys, I’m Craig. Randomly stumbled upon this last night. Haven’t read the books yet, not entirely sure what’s going on, but I like it.

11 Likes

Welcome Craig! Have you found your guild yet? If not the MAGIQ Guide will tell you.

10 Likes

I did. I’m in Weatherwatch.

9 Likes