The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

If was a fluke that my last one was 999 so just took the opportunity :joy:

10 Likes

And here we have Rimor stealing all the spotlightā€¦ :joy:

6 Likes

I think someone deleted one :wink:
Actually looks like 13 have been removed from this thread

6 Likes

Ciao, @ITAFrancis ƈ molto bello conoscerti! Sembra che io sia il secondo Balimoran a salutarti. Spero di vedere altri di voi qui in questo mondo Maqic!

5 Likes

Hello, just aud this pop up across my dash. Thornmouth evaluation and subsequent readings have lead me here. Look forward to investigating with you lot.

18 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33 @Damian_Monaghan!!

I think this is the thread that gets you caught up but im not sure :laughing:;

But hereā€™s the link for the weekly recaps: http://basecamp33.com/category/weekly/

And this is the wiki: MAGIQ Wiki | Fandom

CJs two amazing books are also one of the best ways to catch up quickly! @Sellalellen is our guild leader so if you have any questions you can PM her or any of the other leaders

13 Likes

Welcome, @Damian_Monaghan !

Looks like Rimor has you pretty well set up, and like he said, if you need anything the leaders and I are always around to take questions and help you find your way!

13 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp, @Damian_Monaghan! Itā€™s always great to have another mountie!

11 Likes

Welcome @Damian_Monaghan!
The Thornmouths are absolutely amazing, I guarantee youā€™ll have a blast here with them and the other guilds :grinning:

13 Likes

Hello all! New and excited, although I havenā€™t started reading yet. The guide said Iā€™m a Thornmouth!

17 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TrueMagick! The Thornmouths are lucky to have you and youā€™re lucky to have them, theyā€™re a great bunch!

14 Likes

Yay, new faces! Welcome @TrueMagick and @Damian_Monaghan! Rimorā€™s super helpful links are above. Looking forward to get to know you and induct you into the cult! (Not actually, we promise.) :joy:
What brings yā€™all to the Forum?

14 Likes

Welcome to the forum @TrueMagick ,
Your guild leader is the wonderful @Sellalellen , and if you need anything donā€™t be afraid to ask her or another leader :smile:
Again, welcome!

12 Likes

I just enjoy all things mystic and magic, and stories are fun. Plus the interactivity sounds interesting

14 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m your guild leader! You can call me Sel. The magiq and stuff drew me in pretty quick too. I suppose your username should have given that away, eh? I know thereā€™s a lot to sort through right now, but feel free to @ me on this thread if you have any questions or arenā€™t sure where to start. You canā€™t start a pm right now, but I can, so if you want to chat that way instead just let me know,

12 Likes

Yey another Thornmouth!

9 Likes

Hey everyone! Iā€™m a brand new Balimora (with no clue what exactly Iā€™m in for) Iā€™ve just started reading the book, and am excited to get to know all of you!

18 Likes

Welcome, @Sapphiretempest! Iā€™m a guild leader for Ebenguard. The Mountaineers are happy to have you with us! Your guild leader is @Helios, and youā€™re in excellent hands. If you need help, or have questions, donā€™t hesitate to @ us in this thread and we will PM you as soon as possible.

What brought you to us? Anything in particular that caught your attention?

12 Likes

Welcome to Basecamp 33!!!

8 Likes

Welcome to the Mounties, @Sapphiretempest and @TrueMagick! Iā€™m Remus, and Iā€™m one of the guild leaders for Weatherwatch. It looks like everyone else pointed you in the right direction, but be sure to let me know if you need anything! Itā€™s great to have you both on board!

11 Likes