The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

@Devi it’s a lot at first, but don’t worry you’ll be rocking a tinfoil hat like the rest of us in no time!

@Remus all in one morning? Dedication my friend! If you’re still super confused about past fragments, you can always go read the threads (or the summarized version to get the more important bits). I find that helped a great deal. Maybe start with the more recent ones if you have time and want to jump on the potential assessment puzzle thing that’s currently being worked on.

Welcome to you both! It’s fantastic to have more Mounties!

8 Likes

Welcome @Devi and @Remus!!!

4 Likes

So many new Weatherwatchers! Welcome!

3 Likes

Hey, guys! New Weatherwatcher here. Excited to be a part of whatever this is. Doesn’t look like there’s a whole bunch of us, but this sure does look exciting!

5 Likes

Welcome @Ike! It is quite exciting!

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome, @Ginger and @Mr5yy! I’ve been trawling through the summary videos and weekly updates trying to catch up. Maybe this isn’t the place to ask this, but there haven’t been any weekly recaps for this month? It’d seemed like they were pretty consistent in the past, is something going on/wrong there? (Or I guess I could’ve accidentally just skimmed past something saying there was going to be a break/delay, I dunno.)

5 Likes

Not as of yet. Right now we are having a bit of trouble trying to get the clues to start fragment 13.

3 Likes

Weatherwatch is getting some crew!! Clearly they’ve heard of the exploits of the dashing and charismatic Skylad :grin:
Welcome new crew (and all new Mounties)

7 Likes

Very exciting to see so many new Mounties. Let us know if you need any help or just wanna chat.

5 Likes

The Flinterforge and Weatherwatch resurgence of 2017.

Ascender would have been proud…

5 Likes

It’s as good as any place to ask.

I’ll blur this just because it’s a little out of wolrd? Not sure if I have to.
I don’t think there’s been many this month, simply because the last fragment was really rough on everyone and there’s been some time to recharge. The possible phase 3 assessment fun only started in the last week or so. If you want that summarized it has its own thread that I would link if I knew how to do that, which if you hit the fun summarize topic button at the top of it should give you the really important bits to fill you in.

6 Likes

Hey! I’m totally new Balimora here, still in the process of catching up, but figured I might as well introduce myself. Found the Guide, and next thing you know… Well, here I am, reading soooo many updates and posts! Besides the updates, any suggestions of important posts to get me up to speed?

7 Likes

Welcome @Dorian!! A good way to get up to date is watch the videos at the Basecamp 33 YouTube and read the wiki.

3 Likes

hi everyone I’m new XD
apparently I’m flinterforge which I’m very happy about :grinning::grin:

4 Likes

Welcome @Anorw! :smile:

3 Likes

thanks :slight_smile: I’m bit confused as ro what I’m supposed to do now hahaha :laughing:

2 Likes

Greetings fellow Mountaineers. I discovered something I’ve known for some time, though I have forgotten until today. I am Skydut and a Thornnouth.

6 Likes

Hello I’m Alice Im new to Belimora.

4 Likes

Welcome @Alice and @Skydut! @Anorw all three of you should watch the videos posted at the Basecamp 33 YouTube channel and read up on the Magiq wiki!

3 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes