The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome @Gigigue! We all can’t wait to work with you! :smile:

4 Likes

Wahoo! So many new Mounties! Welcome all :smile:

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m JstThrn (Jay, for short)
Just wanted to say “Hello” to everyone, especially my fellow Thronmouths!

4 Likes

Yup!

Oh my, it seems I’m too late to welcome everyone individually :sweat: … but oh well! Welcome to the Mountaineers guys! It’s great to have more people to further the cause!

3 Likes

Welcome @JstThrn!!!

2 Likes

By the way, I’m not an automated welcoming system!!

7 Likes

Hi everyone. Completely new to this adventure and looking for help with getting caught up

5 Likes

Hey, Will. Welcome to the Mountaineers!

A great place to get started is the Basecamp 33 YouTube for the recap of the first eight fragments. Then, taking yourself over for a skim of the MAGIQ Wiki. @Eaves posts weekly recaps of our activities and important events on the blog.

If you head over to Campfire, that’s where all our creative genius goes on. It’s where we create, brainstorm, collaborate, theorize, and educate each other about Magiq, and our experiences or our theories.

What Guild do you belong to?

5 Likes

What Dey said! Welcome everyone!

2 Likes

It’s exciting to see so many new people coming in. I hope you all drop by the Campfire, we’re roasting marshmallows and telling scary ghost stories later. Ha-ha. I’m so witty. Seriously though, check it out.

And of course, stop by the cabinet for some out-of-world discussion. It’s the best place to make all sorts of friends among the mounties.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I seem to be very late to the party! I’m a very new Thornmouth and I’m trying to catch up with everything that’s been going on.

3 Likes

Hey Welcome! Things are currently heating up right now with the fragments so be sure to check that out if you want to!

Be sure to read up on whats happened so far using the weekly recaps and wiki. Also ask your fellow Mounties if you have any questions :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome @Rimor!! You’re actually in at the perfect time! We are in a lull between fragments so you have time to catch up! :smile:

3 Likes

Hi Rimor, welcome to the chaos! As Griffin mentioned, if you need help, just ask!

3 Likes

Thanks @OracleSage! I’m sure I’ll have a few questions once I’ve caught up!

4 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m GuildsChild, a new Weatherwatch! Can’t wait to have fun with you!

9 Likes

Welcome @GuildsChild!

2 Likes

A rare breed indeed! Welcome!

2 Likes

Hi guys! New Thornmouth here; I kind of just stumbled onto the MAGIQ Guide site. Looks like I’ve got a lot of catching up to do though, haha. Hopefully I’ll be at a place where I can actually contribute soon.

8 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m a new Weatherwatch, and I found the MAGIQ Guide quite by accident as well. I spent the morning reading through all the weekly updates, and though I feel a bit lost lost, I think I have a general sense of what’s been done so far. I can’t wait to be able to become more active in this!

11 Likes