The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome to Basecamp 33 @amarien!!! Your Guild leader is @Sellalellen so if you have any questions you can pm her or any of the other leaders. Best place to start for catching up is the wiki and the weekly recaps. Welcome once again!

8 Likes

“The most exciting happiness is the happiness generated by forces beyond your control.” - Ogden Nash

Thank you, CJ, Lord of Tinfoil!

12 Likes

But if you’re already reading the book, start there so you don’t get spoiled by the wiki and recaps. Welcome to Wild Speculation land!

12 Likes

Welcome! Welcome! We are happy to have you :blush:

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact a guild leader! Thornies have the marvelous @Sellalellen for guidance, but you can @ any one of us.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forums! We’re actually starting a book club this week, so it’s the perfect time to join in! Lots of awesome prompts and also it’s a great place if you have any questions about TMP! :cjsmile:

11 Likes

Welcome, @amarien! It’s great to have a new recruit come to Basecamp. Good luck working on Flora and Fauna, and I hope to see you on the forums (especially the Book Club threads that @Revenir mentioned).

9 Likes

Welcome @amarien!

8 Likes

My time zone, someone is in my time zone!!! My time zone is starting to get more populated!!!

13 Likes

“Lord of Tinfoil” lol you’re clearly one of us already. :tinfoilhat: Anyhow, welcome to the community, I’m your leader, (although everyone is more than happy to help with whatever you need) The book club just started, thanks to @Deyavi and it would be wonderful if you wound join us. I look forward to seeing you around here often.

12 Likes

Hey @amarien , seems I bit late for the welcoming committee but so happy to have you! Like Sel said, if you need anything don’t be afraid to hit up any of us, we are happy to assist new members :slight_smile:
Welcome to the adventure!

11 Likes

welcome Amarien, it’s good to have you here! I’m also still relatively new, but feel free to hit me up if you have questions or just want to chat. Like you I got hooked after the first chapter (and especially after taking the magiq test)

9 Likes

Seems like I should say hello again (I was one of the lurkers of the age of the storm) :slight_smile: As promised to @CJB on Instagram - I’m back. Time to reinforce the ranks of the Ebenguard on the right side of the pond (pun possibly intended :joy:)

14 Likes

Welcome back Drus! I take it you’re a Pom?

8 Likes

Hahah yes, Scotland here! And praying for that snow to finally come - we’ve been teased with it for a couple of weeks now!

12 Likes

Welcome back @Drus! We almost have a complete set! Just need someone from Northern Ireland now! :laughing:

9 Likes

So happy to see you pop up here, @Drus!

9 Likes

Always happy to welcome back another Ebenguardian to the fold!

8 Likes

Hah, let’s keep our fingers crossed they’ll come soon, @Rimor! I’ll need to check what I can do on my side :wink: And how couldn’t I, @CJB? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hey Drus, welcome to the Mountaineers!

8 Likes

Unfortunately, my northern irish buddy doesnt like this kinda thing, so i camt really help complete your set, but welcome all the same! Hopefully you stick around for a while ^^

6 Likes