The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Brand new Ebenguard here! Excited to have found this. Hello everyone :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome @Wallie!! Welcome to the group! Let us know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, I’m not very social and I’m not very trusting but I’m a new Thornmouth so yay. Sorry if I seem a bit callous towards anyone, it’s not personal. I’m also kind of confused by all of this. I was kind of drawn by all of this and when the quiz or whatever I took talked about a void, I just had to dig but what is all of this? Why are we here?

7 Likes

@Berzerk You should get along just fine with some of us Thornmouths. You don’t read as many books as us without being a little antisocial or reserved.

We’re here to solve the fragments and find out why magiq has gone from the world.

Here, @Ascender has an introductory post that should answer most of your questions.

4 Likes

@VictorianFlorist alright so mostly caught up and so this book is going to help us find what we’re looking for?

2 Likes

@Berzerk Yup, that’s the idea. We’ve completed ten out of the 16 fragments. 4 fragments = a key. 4 keys = an open BoB.
Currently we’re trying to locate Fragment Eleven.

Thread on that is right here → SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos - #52 by Keegan

Aether, a young man we met through the prior fragment, left us the video. We presume it may contain the fragment. Give it a listen, perhaps you can hear something we haven’t yet.

3 Likes

I’m a bit of a wuss and I’m scared that it’ll sound weird and freak me out so bad I can’t sleep. To tell you the truth, I’m kind of sensitive to other things and I’ve tried really hard to steer clear but like this book, I’m drawn to it. I’ll try and give it a listen and maybe throw some words at the end of the URL.

4 Likes

@Berzerk You aren’t alone in that regard. I started listening and just couldn’t continue. I almost immediately had a splitting headache. I haven’t listened to it since. It’s not very, pleasant.

4 Likes

:neutral_face: Well that’s not good. I’ll figure something out. Thanks for explaining stuff. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy to help!

3 Likes

If you’re concerned about being spooked, we’re actually most likely looking for some kind of distortion in the visuals. The visuals aren’t particularly spooky this time around, unless you have a fear of TV static and similar things. We definitely need as many people possible to watch it and see if they spot any hidden words or clues.

5 Likes

Can you guys tell me what each of the fragment words have been so far? I had an idea!

2 Likes

This discussion has been running on for some time. I don’t want to clutter up the Welcome Lodge. If it’s creative you can put it in the Campfire, Guild related goes into guilds, and Exploration of the fragments can go into the area of the same name.

I’ll go find them for you. Though you may need the help of some of the older mounties.

3 Likes

Hello! I’m a newbie here, but this is all really interesting! I’ve been spending the last couple of days trying to catch up with everything. I hope I can help :grinning:
Oh, and I’m apparently a balimoran

6 Likes

Welcome Littlbat!
Need help with anything?

3 Likes

Well i just got here. I can’t say I really know much of anything that’s going on but that’s what pulled me in isn’t it? For the mystery? If you havent already figured I’m a thornmouth. I dont even know all of the potential groups but there you go. Nice to meet you all, let’s work well together :smiley:

6 Likes

Hello!! I have absolutely no idea how I got here and I’m not entirely sure as to what I’m supposed to be doing. Any tips??

4 Likes

Welcome! I would watch our recap vids on youtube to get caught up on the adventure so far!

4 Likes

Hello, I’m a new member of Balmiora and have no idea as to what i’m supposed to be doing.

8 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m late to the welcoming party but excited to be here and interested to find out more clues. I’ve been sorted into the Thornmouth guild and I’m ready to help in anyway I can.

7 Likes