The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Greetings fellow balimoran. :v::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hello, all! I’m quite new here and to the magiqverse. I was put into Flinterforge and I find it quite suiting but not what I expected. I’m in the middle of finding myself again after some traumatic stuff and I’m excited to delve into this world!

9 Likes

Welcome @sirius.star! It’s okay if you don’t 100% connect with your guild right away, and like the guide says you can always take the test again later and possibly receive a different result, the flow of magiq is always in motion. You’re welcome to change your guild in the future if you see fit. To get started here on the forum you can check out the forum primer for rules and guidelines. The Flinterforge guild leaders are @Revenir and @Viviane, feel free to @ them anytime if you need help or have questions. Or just ask here if you like, we’re always happy to help.

8 Likes

Welcome @sirius.star!

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m brand new. Still reading through the Monarch papers. This looks like fun!

7 Likes

Welcome @WillowsWitch!!!

@Sellalellen is our guild leader so if you have any questions you can ask her or look on the Q&A thread!

You should also check out the Forum Primer to get you started!

6 Likes

For general chats please use The Cabinet as we want to keep this place clear for new Mounties! But yes it has its up and down times especially at this time as east coast America is just waking up! Over the past week though it’s been super active on here with loads of new threads being created!

5 Likes

Hey! I’m Gothic. I’m a theology major that likes weird stuff. I’m a Thornmouth

7 Likes

Welcome to the band wagon @Gothic!!! If you have any questions you can PM @Sellalellen or check out the Q&A thread! But first you should read the Forum Primer as it has loads of useful information and links!

5 Likes

Hi everyone I’m siahmek excited to discover this new world!

9 Likes

Welcome @Siahmek !!! @Deyavi and @Ginger are your guild leaders so if you have any questions you can PM them or check out the Q&A thread! But first you should read the Forum Primer as it has loads of useful information and links!

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Reed and I am new to this.

8 Likes

Welcome @Reed!! @Helios is your guild leader so you can PM him is have any questions or you can check out the Q&A thread! But first you should read the Forum Primer as it has loads of useful information and links!

(Lightning fingers :wink:)

6 Likes

Greetings fellow balimoran!! I too am rather new but I wanted to say hello!!

6 Likes

Hey @Reed Welcome to the Mounties! @Helios will be super excited to have a new Bali on the books! I’m Skylad one of the Weatherwatch captains but this is kinda my Timezone so I’m more than happy to welcome you aboard! Have you had a chance to read the Primer yet? It’s an awesome springboard for new recruits :grin: feel free to “@“ me or PM me if you have any other questions

7 Likes

@Rimor I was typing!!! Not my fault caffeine works slow during winter :cold_face:

6 Likes

Your winters are a boiling 25oc!! :laughing: I think it’s just old age getting to ya :wink:

7 Likes

Ummmmm it’s 20 Actually and I’m rugged up in my Dr Who dressing gown hugging my poor coffee (also Guild dressing gowns! Would buy 10 just sayin’) anyway let’s not scare the recruits when we’re supposed to be welcoming them

8 Likes

(Guild dressing downs would be amazing! Especially as it’s still freaking snow in the middle of spring!)

Yes yes let’s not scar the new recruits, welcome again!

6 Likes

So I’m currently reading through the monarch papers: flora and fauna. I actually found out about all of this through facebook strangely enough. They had this link to the logo’s for guilds, and in typical thornmouth fashion, I just had to know everything about this.

I’ve done simalar things with like steampunk, cyperpunk, electronics ect…at least you all are getting me back into reading again. I use to be such a bookworm as a kid…now a days I’m kinda obsessing about virtual reality and video games.

13 Likes