The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

@MissEvans!!! Welcome back!!!

10 Likes

Now there’s a sight for sore eyes! @Augustus_Octavian! Hallelujah!

10 Likes

Welcome to a new Flinterforge (@jinyinhua) and welcome back to an old one (hi, @MissEvans)! It’s great to have you both back! Jinyinhua, your guild leaders are @Revenir and @Viviane; if you have questions as you’re exploring, feel free to reach out to them or any other guild leaders, like me! If you’re looking for a place to get started, check out the Forum Primer to get an idea of how and where to get started here! I’d also suggest that you join the Flinterforge group that way you can get a cool little flair by your name to help others identify your guild!

And, umm, MissEvans, where do we begin? There’s so much that’s happened. I think some of the older mounties (like Augo, Rev, and Oracle) might be better suited to catch you up, but I’m willing to help if needed!

10 Likes

Hi! I’m new too! It’s been really cool so far. I hope you have a good experience!

11 Likes

Thanks Remus - I’ve seen Augustus already. Frankly made my day. The catching up starts soon.

10 Likes

Hi @MissEvans!! We haven’t met, but I’m Catherine, CJ’s assistant at Ackerly Green! I just updated the What’s Going On Right Now thread so you can see where the action is right now, but I’ll let others catch you up on story stuff. So excited to meet you and have you back!!

9 Likes

I think a big recap deserves its’ own thread (and it won’t get lost in the shuffle of all the awesome hello’s happening here. I’ll get cracking on it!

10 Likes

this looks like a job for the radio show i used to run.

4 Likes

I think I’ll love it here :relieved: Everyone’s just so lovely

8 Likes

Welcome @jinyinhua!!

4 Likes

Hello :0 I a new Weatherwatch here and I’m excited to join the community and meet all you lovely people vuv <3

10 Likes

Welcome @Swampy!! @Skylad and @Remus are your guild leaders! If you have any questions you can ask them! You should also check out the Forum Primer to get started!

6 Likes

@Rimor Yes, I’m a Weatherwatcher! :smiley:

Shoutout to @Remus and @Skylad, my Weatherwatcher guides. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@MissEvans it’s so awesome to see you back!!! What a great way to start the day :grin::grin: and welcome @Swampy and @FutureFire to Weatherwatch! Normally I’d PM you both straight away but I’ve got less than an hour to get ready for work :disappointed: so I will chat to you both as soon as my day is done :grin:

7 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Owo! Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forums, Swampy! Like Rimor said, I’m one of the captains of Weatherwatch. Everyone else seems to have set you up to succeed, so the last thing I’d suggest us that you join the Weatherwatch group. That way others will be able to identify you based on your guild in the future. Plus, you get a really cool burgundy flair like me! Again, welcome!

6 Likes

Hello all! I just discovered Ackerly Green and the Magiqverse a little less than an hour ago, and I’m terrible at figuring out forum-based communities, but I’m excited to be here. :blush: According to the assessment, I belong in Balimora, but beyond that I don’t really know where to start besides reading the book(s). I read through the primer, but I’m a bit dense when it comes to these things, so please be patient with me, lol!
Eta: I’d really appreciate some help figuring out what one does when their guild according to the Guide assessment doesn’t feel like it fits at all?

13 Likes

Glad to have you! I’ve found the best way to get used to forums is just to private message someone and ask, especially your guild leader (If I knew who they were off the top of my head I’d include their name here, but I don’t, so it’ll have to wait.). They’re pretty good about steering you in the right direction.

8 Likes

Thank you! Based on the comments above, I think my guild leader is named Helios, although I could be wrong.

10 Likes