The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Welcome @TruSedai and @FutureFire!!

@Sellalellen is your guild leader TruSedai so if you have any questions you can ask her

Have you taken the guide to magiq yet FutureFire? Once we know your guild we can direct you to the correct guild leader(s)

You should both check out the Forum Primer to get started!

7 Likes

So Iā€™m gone for a month and I come back to 300+ posts in this thread and a couple dozen new faces.

:colewat:

Welcome all! (Sorry but listing names, even Ebbies only, would take me a good part of the day)

9 Likes

Welcome back Drus! Itā€™s been absolutely crazy on here lately :laughing:

7 Likes

Hello all! Iā€™m a new Flinterforge and Iā€™m excited to get into this Magiqverse :blush: Itā€™s a pleasure to be here

12 Likes

Lords and Ladies. Itā€™s been a while. Iā€™ve been very lost, very tired and terribly terribly out of touch. Anyone want to fill me in on the past year or so?!

13 Likes

A lot has happened since you left, evans. Welcome back, ill let a leader fill you in. You dont know me, but ive certainly heard of you. Pleasure working alongside you.

4 Likes

Infamy worries me :wink:

8 Likes

Oh, no worries, i just read the first few fragment forums you popped up in xP

3 Likes

@MissEvans!!! Welcome back!!!

10 Likes

Now thereā€™s a sight for sore eyes! @Augustus_Octavian! Hallelujah!

10 Likes

Welcome to a new Flinterforge (@jinyinhua) and welcome back to an old one (hi, @MissEvans)! Itā€™s great to have you both back! Jinyinhua, your guild leaders are @Revenir and @Viviane; if you have questions as youā€™re exploring, feel free to reach out to them or any other guild leaders, like me! If youā€™re looking for a place to get started, check out the Forum Primer to get an idea of how and where to get started here! Iā€™d also suggest that you join the Flinterforge group that way you can get a cool little flair by your name to help others identify your guild!

And, umm, MissEvans, where do we begin? Thereā€™s so much thatā€™s happened. I think some of the older mounties (like Augo, Rev, and Oracle) might be better suited to catch you up, but Iā€™m willing to help if needed!

10 Likes

Hi! Iā€™m new too! Itā€™s been really cool so far. I hope you have a good experience!

11 Likes

Thanks Remus - Iā€™ve seen Augustus already. Frankly made my day. The catching up starts soon.

10 Likes

Hi @MissEvans!! We havenā€™t met, but Iā€™m Catherine, CJā€™s assistant at Ackerly Green! I just updated the Whatā€™s Going On Right Now thread so you can see where the action is right now, but Iā€™ll let others catch you up on story stuff. So excited to meet you and have you back!!

9 Likes

I think a big recap deserves itsā€™ own thread (and it wonā€™t get lost in the shuffle of all the awesome helloā€™s happening here. Iā€™ll get cracking on it!

10 Likes

this looks like a job for the radio show i used to run.

4 Likes

I think Iā€™ll love it here :relieved: Everyoneā€™s just so lovely

8 Likes

Welcome @jinyinhua!!

4 Likes

Hello :0 I a new Weatherwatch here and Iā€™m excited to join the community and meet all you lovely people vuv <3

10 Likes

Welcome @Swampy!! @Skylad and @Remus are your guild leaders! If you have any questions you can ask them! You should also check out the Forum Primer to get started!

6 Likes