The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

Hello everyone. I got sorted into Thornmouth and am currently set to read the first book of the narrative in the morning. Nice to meet all of you!

11 Likes

Welcome @SeriouslyWhoDidThis @Morella @Silver-Gilt! I’m sorry I couldn’t reply to some of you sooner. I’m your guild leader! Feel free to call me Sel, I know my username is a pain. You can pm me if you need help with anything or have questions, no judgement. We were all new and confused at one point.

7 Likes

Also @Morella it’s totally fine to identify with multiple guilds! People who are part of more than one guild are called Polyguilds. I’m a polyguild myself. I feel mostly Thornmouth, but I have some Flinterforge tendencies too. A lot of people like to blend the names together so I could be called a ThornForge or a FlinterMaw or however you want to combine the words.

8 Likes

balithorn here!

8 Likes

Hi! I’m new and in Weather watchers.

15 Likes

Welcome Ilmosc! @Skylad’ll be happy to hear of another Weatherwatcher among us! He’s your guild leader, so feel free to ask him any questions you have about anything. Or you can ask any of the other leaders, or just anyone else around; everyone’s very friendly and helpful. Feel free to poke around the forums and jump in on any topics you’d like to, there’s a lot of book discussions on on, including a large currently reading topic if you’'d like to share and/or look for ideas.

9 Likes

Hello, I’m in Flinterforge.

13 Likes

Welcome, @Lest! I’m Viviane, @Revenir and I are your guild leaders! Glad to have you! Let us know if you have any questions about anything. You can check out the “What’s Going on Now” thread for an idea of, well, what’s going on now. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Welcome everyone! @Morella awesome we definitely need more Thornmouth plants, cough like @Viviane cough, in Flinterforge! Err I mean innocent polyguilds :joy:

8 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I just found out that I’m Thornmouth. The Monarch Papers is now next on my reading list :smile: It looks like there’s a lot to catch up on but it all looks like fun!

-mtty

16 Likes

Neat! Same here :smile:

10 Likes

Welcome, wonderful new thornmouths!
Your guild leader is the stunningly clever @Sellalellen ! If you ever need any help finding your way around, don’t be afraid to ask her or any guild leader. We are all happy to help you get sorted and settled in our journey!

So cool to see all these amazing new Mounties! :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Haha, thanks! Also does this mean we can be study buddies o.o @mtty

10 Likes

Yessss more recruits for the greatest guild! :wink:

5 Likes

Hello you two! And thanks Oracle :cjheart: I can give you a few things to help you get started. This is the forum primer, to catch you up on the basics Start Here! The Forum Table of Contents, and this is what we’re doing at the moment if you want to jump right in. What's Happening Now Also, the study buddies thing is the most adorable Thornie behaviour I’ve seen in a while. :deirdrexd: you’ll fit right in.

11 Likes

:tada::tada::tada:

9 Likes

Of course! :thornmouth:

8 Likes

Stumbled here through Instagram. The world building looked interesting, and I thought, at the very least, discovering what “house” I belonged to would be fun. That being said, I’m a Thornmouth (though Ebengaurd tempts my eye), and I hope to make some headway through the material and possibly make a friend or two along the way. It’s a pleasure to be here and making everyone’s acquaintance.

16 Likes

Wow, lots of new Thornmouths recently!

10 Likes

Must be the season.

9 Likes