The Welcome Super Topic: Volume One

@Sapphiretempest, I really enjoy your username. Welcome! You’re reading through The Monarch Papers? :grin:

11 Likes

Random chance mostly! I love reading, and I’ve loved interactive books since goosebumps came out with them, so when I found this, is seemed perfect! Thanks for being so welcoming!

13 Likes

@Viviane Thank you! Yeah, I’ve just started reading!

11 Likes

@Cj_Heighton, @Remus, thank you both for welcoming me! I’ll keep your words in mind, and I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone more!

9 Likes

Awesome! Enjoy! (We’ve been doing a book club discussion series thing on the TMP books, which you can peruse as you make progress, if you like.)

11 Likes

You have good taste! Prepare for your tbr list to grow a million miles long! If you’re looking for book recommendations, you can start Here! in our current reads topic. The whole Bookish category might really appeal to you. I am excited to see more of you around!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Sapphiretempest! Hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions. :cjsmile: We currently have a weekly book club going, you might check that out as your read through the book. There’s a lot of interesting discussion going on there and it’s a fun way to learn more about the world and read everyone’s tinfoil theories! (which we have in spade here, haha)

11 Likes

Hey there, I’m Cactimus, prickly man extraordinaire. Fittingly, a thornmouth and a loudmouth, too. Facebook has strange links sometimes. Though with the algorithm, maybe I’m the strange one…

15 Likes

@Cactimus welcome to Basecamp 33! I found my way here through Facebook as well years ago :laughing:

9 Likes

Welcome @Damian_Monaghan, @TrueMagick, @Cactimus, @Sapphiretempest!

10 Likes

Hello new friends! I’m excited to get to know you all!!

9 Likes

So many new people! Welcome to Basecamp!

9 Likes

Welcome, one and all, to the tinfoil order xD

7 Likes

Has is been years already? That can’t be right.

8 Likes

Hey @Sapphiretempest! I’m so excited another Balimora has found their way to us! As previously mentioned, I’m your Balimora Guild leader! I’m available almost all hours if you need any guidance, have questions, or just want a chat.
I noticed you said you just started reading the books, and we’ve been running a book club that recently got book 2 so feel free to jump into any book club threads as you read! You’re going to have a blast here with us :smiley:

9 Likes

1 year, 9 months and 13 days to be exact @Sellalellen, so almost 2 years now :laughing:

6 Likes

Well. It’s a bleak night under heavy fog with torrential rains on the way, and I found a link to a book that insisted quite firmly that I need to find the Gossmere folk and parse out exactly what’s going on here.

I really felt that I finally got the mix right, but I didn’t expect this result. What a pleasant surprise.

16 Likes

Hi, @Aidian! Great to see a new Gossmere! Welcome to Ackerly Green!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Aidian! Its always great to have new recruits. @Augustus_Octavian and @OracleSage are your guild leaders, so if you have any questions as you’re looking around, don’t hesitate to reach out to them (or any of the other guild leaders, at that)!

12 Likes

Hey guys, just joined the community today. Getting here was a tad funny considering I do astral projection and things.
Tested out as Ebenguard, happy to be here and protect everyone!

13 Likes