The Week of February 5th

Originally published at: http://www.cjbernstein.com/2017/02/08/week-february-5th/

https://youtu.be/eqWXHmrvSAc

5 Likes

Ahh, all that did was make me wonder about the other choices. The alternate timelines and realities that could have been. What choices did we make that led us to where we are?! Excuse my inner nerd for a second, but I wish I could play out every single storyline that could have been. Have infinite Brendon’s in other timelines just playing through the various choices we could have made. I need a Thornmouth, we have some time magiq to perform.

On a side note: these just keep getting better and better, @CJB. I look forward to these every week.

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, I love your vlogs - so entertaining :joy:. I’m blown away by your explanation about the choices aspect, I never realized how much we can really influence things. I feel like we brought Deidre in at a good time, but it’s interesting to hear that we actually could have brought her in earlier - I wonder if we would have gotten to perform our awesome spell if it happened earlier though. I’m excited for your vlog with Simon and to hear about the music and recordings - all the music and sounds have been so amazing and really add another dimension to this. Lastly, the wiki! I’m going to start working on some stuff to add right now (since I’ve pretty much given up on the tetrahedron :dizzy_face:)

6 Likes

Well, if you subscribe to the belief that every decision and possibility result in a different universe, then, in a way, there are infinite Brendons seeing all the timelines!

That said, I could always use a little time turning in my life, so let’s see what we can do.

5 Likes

I totally agree with @Brendon. I look forward to these every week as well.

Mostly my initial feedback that sparked this was pointing out that while I believe you that our choices were helping shape the story, we have a ‘forest for the trees’ problem where we mostly just see the path we are on. Without the ability to just flip back to page 30 and see the other option play out, I was curious how much that impacted the story and it seems like a lot.

5 Likes