The Week of February 19th

Originally published at: About CJ Bernstein - Ackerly Green

6 Likes

I only speak for myself (although I feel like I can speak for most others in here after spending 6 months together on this journey), but take all the time you need in between phases or puzzles or whatever. I think we all understand what an undertaking this would be and to have everything so intrinsically interwoven is pretty impressive. I personally expected a longer wait time, maybe it had something to with the how long it took us to tackle the tetrahedron, but yeah, don’t feel like you need to rush anything to appease us.

And as for the Tetrahedron “leap of faith”. It was kind of funny when that happened. I think it showed the communities willingness to make this all work, and stay immersed in the world.

10 Likes

im gonna have to watch this, cause im gonna have fun with the tertahedron section.

4 Likes

I’m totally with Brendon on this one. With all that’s going on a little hiccup now and then is easy to nothing to worry about. I know you’re probably very self critical about your creation so no amount of assurance will truly help, but we get SO much enjoyment out of doing all this together that I don’t think you should jump out a window over this. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have to say, I just kind of started all of this, but I’m really loving the experience :slight_smile: Don’t judge yoursellf so hard because you are doing an awesome job.
The only thing I really regret is that I wasn’t here to see the beginning of the story :disappointed: but seeing how it plays out and eventually ends will make up for it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes