The Week of April 9th

Originally published at: http://www.cjbernstein.com/2017/04/13/week-april-9th/

https://youtu.be/KSwlfoiGAT0

I discuss The Joradian Safeguard Spell, New Readers, Immersion, Merchandise for Everyone, and The Publishing Timeline!

6 Likes

Phewf, I am glad you clarified that I can contribute any AMOUNT and not A MOUNT. I just found my Ultra-rare, Epic Polar Bear mount and I am not sure I am ready to contribute it to the Patreon just yet :panda_face: (Yes I know this is a panda, but I am working with the emoji’s I am given).

But I am super down for T-Shirts and Pins. I really don’t have much more to add to this. I really just wanted to show my support so we can get some of this stuff rolling. I am just going to awkwardly fill the space of this reply so it doesn’t just look like I had one sentence to type and then nothing else. T-Shirts, pins, t-shirts, pins.

8 Likes

This reply will be framed in the AGP museum someday.

5 Likes

CJ I am SCREAMING from this vlog. Everything about it is YES. I am so pumped for BoB preorders. And I am living for the enamel pins idea and the collegiate shirts. And I can’t wait to see where Ackerly Green is going this next year and into the future, I know it’s gonna be amazing! :heart_eyes:

Also that doge at 0:23 omg. I’m dying. :joy:

5 Likes

I’d like T-Shirts or Pins! They’re like the two items I purchase when buying merch, heck, yesterday I just bought two hufflepuff pins.

6 Likes

I had to backtrack to see the doge, very nice.

You make me out to be such a meanie, nagging person in this! … Okay that’s pretty fair, never mind.

I’d be interested in a shirt. So-so on the pins but if they’re pretty neat looking I might pick some up.

Keep up the great work.

7 Likes

HAAAAAAA No, you’re the best of us!

2 Likes

Ooooo Forest of Darkening Glass and the Guide in paperback would be so neat. I’m also down for the pins and the t-shirts. Super-duper excited for the pre-order (limited edition Balimora here I come) and the books. I’m a bit sad that we are over half way done, but this has been absolutely amazing so I can’t wait to see everything that comes next.

9 Likes

Believe me, I’d be devastated if everything just ended this summer. Not gonna happen. I have… plans… :thinking:

8 Likes

CJ I swear…!!! T-shirts, pins, paperbacks… even hardcover/limited edition books… I’m gonna go broke! :sweat_smile:
#Must have all the things!!
But for realsies, I’m sooo excited for all of this and I would really love my own Thornmouth shirt!! :sparkle: :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

YES Thornmouth HOODIES!

4 Likes

:thornmouth:!

5 Likes

oh boyyyy, merch!!!

3 Likes

Totally down for merch!! I’m totally ready to buy a shirt!

3 Likes