The Shirt Shop is Open!

Originally published at: http://www.cjbernstein.com/2017/05/04/shirt-shop-open/

I wanted to give everybody on the forum a chance to check out the store and see the guild college shirts before I send out an email tomorrow.

I think I put together some cool color options, just click the images to see all the choices. Would love to hear what you think, and if you’re interested in buying one… the shop is open!

9 Likes

Ooooh. That sapphire is so pretty!

3 Likes

I was partial to Ebenguard, sorrynotsorry.

5 Likes

Can’t wait till the pins come out so I can order the shirt and pins together… Being in Aus it seems a waste to get a couple of pins shipped over on their own :weatherwatch:

3 Likes

Totally understand! We just blew past the goal we needed to meet to get the pins made, so June 1st the order goes in!

6 Likes

Is this a weird time to say “MY BODY IS READY?”

7 Likes

It’s the perfect time.

5 Likes

I got excited now that the pins are nearly available and went looking at t-shirts as well :slight_smile:
Is there a size guide though? I’m not sure which one would be best.

3 Likes

Hey @Firefish, I’ll get to work on providing those on the shop (thanks for the suggestion), in the meantime, here are size descriptions of that shirt brand from the printer: in US and metric :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Firefish, I don’t know if this helps, but the brand of the tees is Gildan. They’re a pretty popular brand, a lot of bands print their shirts on them and stuff, so that might be a good reference? I found my Thornmouth shirt fit just like the other Gildan band tees I have.

4 Likes

I would like to use Bella and Canvas or Next Level shirts as well, because of the cut and fabric, but Gildan had tons more color options, like orange and oxblood, which the others didn’t.

2 Likes

Thanks ;). It’s because I’m in the UK so our sizing is so different from yours.

3 Likes

Thanks so much CJ!

3 Likes