The Q&A Super Topic: Ask Your Questions Here!

(I know it was directed at Void, but…)
Depending on which topic it is, it may be a matter of forum levels. I’m not sure exactly how long it takes for it to happen, but once you get the notification that you’ve reached “member” status more should open up. Going from “basic” to “member” is usually pretty quick though. :laurensmile:

8 Likes

Yeah I sent him a message but thank you Ash.

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply @Ashburn it might be the problem.

6 Likes

@Ashburn Hello, I’ve been reading through lots of threads and came across your suggestion to look at some of the letters that were sent out with ciphers. I have an idea. Who do I tell that to? Or have they been solved already? I didn’t see that in the topic thread. I’m at a trust level to post on that thread yet.

8 Likes

@Ashburn should read NOT at a trust level to post. Sorry, excited.

7 Likes

Some have been solved, but I believe those who did were putting their solutions behind spoiler blurs so others could do it too.

Out or curiosity, was it the thread with physical letters? A few months ago I made separate threads with digital copies that I thought I put in the creationary category…

Here are links to the full set:

6 Likes

Yes, the physical letters with the butterflies.

6 Likes

And I had the wrong keyword any way but will work it out for practice. Thank you!

7 Likes

Hey all, so I’ve just started the first book and I was wondering if there Is there a quick reference guide I can refer to as I’m reading through the books?

7 Likes

The Wiki was the most helpful tool for me when I first read the books! It breaks down the main characters and the narrative for each fragment, plus links and whatnot with more info from the forum.

9 Likes

Oh wow that’s so helpful thanks!!! :heart:

9 Likes

Just be aware that there are years of spoilers there. :cjheart:

11 Likes

I’ll be sure not to click on any spoilers! Mostly I’m using it to remind myself of a character or check on a possible connection in the book.

8 Likes

It’s super useful for that!

8 Likes

So this might have been asked before but what is basecamp 33 and does that mean that there have been 33 basecamps before 34? Sorry if this doesn’t make much sense :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Basecamp 33 was what the forum was called back when our generation of Mounties were interacting with the Book of Briars during The Monarch Papers. Sometime after we unlocked the BoB, we morphed into the AG Forum.

We definitely weren’t the first group, though not 100% sure if all of the previous iterations would have called themselves “basecamp.” With how far back it goes, it’s entirely possible there have been that many.

15 Likes

There is an answer for the origin of “BC33” and it will be revealed this year. There are already clues floating around. :cjtea:

21 Likes

Oh my I do love a good bit of intrigue and mystery! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

I’ve been gone so long fellow mountaineers

10 Likes

Welcome back!

8 Likes