The Q&A Super Topic: Ask Your Questions Here!

Most definitely, the ever enigmatic CJ loves to keep his little secrets from us :laughing:

7 Likes

:cjtea:

10 Likes

There is a Magiq affinities topic for speculation on what the affinities could possibly do. I really like your idea for philosomancy.

6 Likes

Thanks @BrokenVoid! I couldn’t find the thread as I couldn’t remember the name of it :laughing:

4 Likes

For @Connielass, @Ashburn, I just spoke with Bookfunnel support and they are happy to help you resolve your ebook Issues. Anyone who’s had problems downloading the ebooks from Bookfunnel, you can email them at help@bookfunnel.com and they will help you sort it out. AGP pays so that our readers have access to premium support through them. They’ll assist you one-on-one to figure out your ebook issues. :cjheart:

10 Likes

Also, @Sapphire, if you’re interested, there’s a thread for Weatherwatch Affinities if you’re interested in exploring them, though it looks like you mostly have questions about other guilds’ affinities (which is totally fine!). If you’re just interested in general ideas about all guild affinities, then you should definitely check out the thread that BrokenVoid linked to!

6 Likes

Thanks @Remus
I’m interested in them all, I like having at least a rough idea of what’s possible.
Weatherwatch and Thornmouth are my polyguilds so I guess I have a special focus on them.
I assume that all magiq can be done by anyone, but your guild affinities make a spell stronger/more likely to succeed?
Or are you limited to you guild affinity? Are there magiq classifications that aren’t linked to a guild, too powerful or to weak to be noted?

Edit: Same questions in more appropriate thread.

6 Likes

These are all great questions! You should probably ask them over in the Magiqal Affinities thread!

6 Likes

Just wondering what an Outrider is. I’ve seen one or two posting around…

5 Likes

It’s a reward title for an experimental project we were working on a while back.

6 Likes

Is that project no longer going on? :eyes:

2 Likes

For a new Ebenguard member, what routes should i be delving into forum wise to expand my knowledge?

4 Likes

The books are the best place to get caught on the the narrative so far, the other best place is the Wiki! But beware it’s full of spoilers for the books!

5 Likes

Good to see you biting the bullet and signing up, @Callum_Hutchings. :cjsmile:

The books are the best place to start as they include a through line narrative that isn’t available anywhere else. A narrative that expands the world and future books.

10 Likes

Thanks guys, going to spend my night jumping into the books!
Much love!

7 Likes

I’m at the second one and it’s really helped me understand what’s going on here! Also, they’re super hard to put down, so it wont take you long!

10 Likes

:cjheart:

5 Likes

Errrr why are the profile icons jumping? :eyes: I don’t like it it’s so creepy :laughing:

2 Likes

Just out of interest are there certain friendly rivalries between certain guilds? Or will I come to discover this in time? :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m not sure if there are designated rivalries but I have had two of you Thornmouths call us Gossmere geese…

3 Likes